help required

Status
Not open for further replies.

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
clear ur question which voice mail system u talking about ?

is it Voide Recorded mails or Mobile Voice Mail system

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
are you asking about this:
A centralized system of managing telephone messages for a large group of people.answer many phones at the same time store incoming voice messages in personalized mailboxes associated with the user’s phone number .

If yes,than U need to install a software for that.One software I know,I think it has a free version also.
*www.nch.com.au/in/voicemail.html

OP
K

kunaltech

Journeyman
sorry friend for not puting in a clear format. the thing is my friend ask me the same question i told i dont know so i though of posting the same query in this forum anyway thanks a lot for ur response.

ravi thanks for ur link.

Last edited:

hailgautam

Youngling
if it relates to the Mobile Phones, call the customer service of the your mobile service provider, they will tell you how to go about...

Sridhar_Rao

In the zone
If you are interested in voice chat, you may use Yahoo messenger or even google talk. Both provide voice mail. You have to call the other person's computer and if the person is offline, you would be promted to leave a voice message after a beep. Just speak and the voice message would be sent to his/her email account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom