Help regardin DivX files

Status
Not open for further replies.

akshaykapoor_3

Journeyman
Hope to get a solution for dis !

D prob is dat i hav some DVDrips in my pc, wen i play dem in media player(WMP11), d sound doesnt seem to move wid d video...hope u get dat...
so hw do i get dis thing workin..m in no mood to del dese files jst fr dis reason !

Any kindaa help appreciated !

Thanks !

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
This audio video mismatch is due to errors in DAT/MPEG. To avoid this, you need to trim the error portion in the source video and then start the DivX conversion process.

OP
akshaykapoor_3

akshaykapoor_3

Journeyman
Kiran_tech_mania said:
This audio video mismatch is due to errors in DAT/MPEG. To avoid this, you need to trim the error portion in the source video and then start the DivX conversion process.

Thanks fr ur reply..

1) hw do i trim the error portion...any software wud help??...
2) I dont hav d source DAT/MPEGs wimme...so any trick to get dis dvdrip workin ??

da_tcpip

Journeyman
the movie.. as you described it, is called out of sync..
it could be an inherent error with the video itself .. or you might have to check your player settings if its set to play all videos out of sync
its possible to bring it back to sync .. you will have to read a lot though..

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
akshaykapoor_3 said:
Thanks fr ur reply..

1) hw do i trim the error portion...any software wud help??...
2) I dont hav d source DAT/MPEGs wimme...so any trick to get dis dvdrip workin ??

There are many Video cutters available on net. Just google. I can't provide the link to you now due to firewall settings here. If possible, I will give you link later on in the evening. Use those cutters to remove the error portion and then merge the resulting video using video joiners.

It is not possible to bring back the sync in already ripped DivX video. You need to get the source and start once again.

Pragadheesh

In the zone
even i ave some films wid d same prob(video audio mismatch):cry:.. tried lotta unsuccesful ways n finnaly settled wid this idea... Better open d file in 2 diff players n mute d volme in one player in which u prefer to see the video and hear d audio via d other player..(but a damn funny idea n switching btwn d players must be fast enough):D
if u find some successful way help me too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom