Help !!!!!!!!!!! Plz Help !

Status
Not open for further replies.

vivekrules

Broken In
Hello Friends...

I Want Your Help For My Cinema....

I Have A Cinema Of 267 Siting Arrangement...

Its Not A Multiplex .. its just a Single Cinema Hall....

And The Things Is In Our Town There Is Only One Cinema !.....

Wel.. It Was The Introduction Of The Cinema.....

The Help I Want From You guys is tat !.....

Its Not Running .. Because non of the audiences are interested to watch the movie in the cinema....

i dont know why ?.. plz guys help....

and one more thing we have UFo System in the cinema.....

Ufo --> satellite System !.......

Please Help me ! :(...

Right Now We Are Thinking To Close Cinema !.....

Hope U Guys Can Help Me Out !

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Dear Vivek ...please let us know from where you are and your location ?
Also please dont close it.If the location is right i may just as well be interested.
Still your location is pretty vital for us to give you any suggestion as the quality of crowd and location is an important factor too.

OP
vivekrules

vivekrules

Broken In
Dear Vivek ...please let us know from where you are and your location ?
Also please dont close it.If the location is right i may just as well be interested.
Still your location is pretty vital for us to give you any suggestion as the quality of crowd and location is an important factor too.

Iam From Diu ...

Lets See !.. If The Condition Will Be Bad ! then We Have To Close !

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
^^
Spam Posts??????

:x
@Vivek: You know that DVD players, HTPCs etc have influenced people's life some much that they hardly want to come to a cinema hall. They can see movies and all from the confort of their bed. I feel it bad to tell but it's the truth... :(

OP
vivekrules

vivekrules

Broken In
^^
Spam Posts??????

DUDE ITS NOT A SPAM POST....

:x
@Vivek: You know that DVD players, HTPCs etc have influenced people's life some much that they hardly want to come to a cinema hall. They can see movies and all from the confort of their bed. I feel it bad to tell but it's the truth... :(

yeap right .. you are right... so it means u think i have to close the cinema ?...

i know nowdays people like to watch movie at home !..

but how can i attract people to watch movie at my cinema ?.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
I don't really want to sound bad but to be frank one of the cinema halls was closed due to lack of people. And the other cinema hall is just in the verge of getting closed. Ofcourse both aren't facilitated with Ufo. You have Ufo technology, things may work out!

Put up posters everywhere in the town(of the current film and the upcoming one)and play only new films. Tell everyone about the Ufo technology and many may find it interesting on hearing the new term. Lessen the ticket price and a people will be attracted. You can increase the price when people are willingly coming! Though it may sound helpless but I can only give you hope! :(

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
B4 coming to conclusion, tell us what facility does ur theater provide?

Screen size?
Seating capacity?
AC/Non AC?
Ticket Price?
How many shows per day?
Type of movies? (Regional, HIndi, English etc)
Who is funding it? Is it only you?

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
Yeah, u have to tell what the exact scenario of ur theatre nd the people of diu n their tastes........!!!
Btw, whats the local language of diu.....??

OP
vivekrules

vivekrules

Broken In
I don't really want to sound bad but to be frank one of the cinema halls was closed due to lack of people. And the other cinema hall is just in the verge of getting closed. Ofcourse both aren't facilitated with Ufo. You have Ufo technology, things may work out!

Put up posters everywhere in the town(of the current film and the upcoming one)and play only new films. Tell everyone about the Ufo technology and many may find it interesting on hearing the new term. Lessen the ticket price and a people will be attracted. You can increase the price when people are willingly coming! Though it may sound helpless but I can only give you hope! :(

um.. i have done this all already .. and right now there is no new movie gona release !... :(

B4 coming to conclusion, tell us what facility does ur theater provide?

Screen size?
Seating capacity?
AC/Non AC?
Ticket Price?
How many shows per day?
Type of movies? (Regional, HIndi, English etc)
Who is funding it? Is it only you?

Screen size--- > 19 / 27 < not sure >
Seating capacity---> 267 Seatin
AC/Non AC? Non AC
Ticket Price? Balcony - > 35 Upper........ Stall -> 25......... Stall -> 18 ....
How many shows per day? 3 Show... -- > 3 to 6 ... 6 to 9 and 9 to 12
Type of movies? (Regional, HIndi, English etc) -- > All type of movie
Who is funding it? Is it only you? my dad ...

Actually Lastly Ganjani Was House Full....

But Nowadays ! No Movie Is Running ! :([/QUOTE]

Yeah, u have to tell what the exact scenario of ur theatre nd the people of diu n their tastes........!!!
Btw, whats the local language of diu.....??

Local Language is Gujarati !...

Diu People Is Like Gharelu Type Of People...

They are like earning Money and Go to Home and Watch Tv And They Sleep....

Crazykiller

Banned
Get Re-Runs of Famous Hit movies and small films which made it big like Rock On!!! Or Jaane Tu
Teens will come running to your Cinema with frineds and others.

Or as a last resort, start giving free Popcoorn or like big discounts on big bookings or you could start showing T20 World Cup Matches or you could try hosting Private Screenings for big Groups and Gatherings ( Birthday, Marriage, Presentations and stuff like that).

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
yeah,
This is vacations tym......so try to run family-movies, kids special, animation flicks, regional movies.....

and yes re-run all the movies which was a big hit there......!!!

Ticket Pricing is not the problem..., i think so, its only the lack of tym or u can say non-interest of ppl....

And yes try to show at least indian t20 matches there..........
(u need to got some rights, correct me here.......
wats the procedure for this.....??)

OP
vivekrules

vivekrules

Broken In
Get Re-Runs of Famous Hit movies and small films which made it big like Rock On!!! Or Jaane Tu
Teens will come running to your Cinema with frineds and others.

Or as a last resort, start giving free Popcoorn or like big discounts on big bookings or you could start showing T20 World Cup Matches or you could try hosting Private Screenings for big Groups and Gatherings ( Birthday, Marriage, Presentations and stuff like that).

um.. ye cool idea.. but this idea will not work...

because recently i have puted the rock on movie !. but wo bhi nahi chali :(

i like the privite screening idea.. we can do that... i will surely talk about this to my dad .... !! tank you 4 the idea ...

^ nice suggestions. :)

yeah,
This is vacations tym......so try to run family-movies, kids special, animation flicks, regional movies.....

and yes re-run all the movies which was a big hit there......!!!

Ticket Pricing is not the problem..., i think so, its only the lack of tym or u can say non-interest of ppl....

And yes try to show at least indian t20 matches there..........
(u need to got some rights, correct me here.......
wats the procedure for this.....??)

matches.... i dont think so it ill work here ... lets see i will try this too...

and yes we have to take rights from the officess..

i dont know the mail procedure ! my dad ill be knowin tat !...

Crazykiller

Banned
So what did your dad say Abt private Screenings?

There's a cinema hall near my house and it does good business thru These Private Screenings.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom