Status
Not open for further replies.

kovacsp333

Right off the assembly line
hi, I joined this forum because I am having a problem with my Asus laptop(A3E). The problem is that certain keys not working like enter, backspace, the directionals and some special Hungarian characters(it is a hungarian keyboard). When I started to ecxperience the disfunctioning i still was able to use these keys with the Function key together.. but after a while it did not help anymore. I dont know much about computers, so I would apprisiate any kind of help or advice pls. Thanks, Peter.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Welcome to the Forum....

There can be 2 reason, 1st its because Software problem, 2nd Because Hardware problem...

If software, make sure your PC is not infected with Virus or Malware, use AntiVirus Softwares, good AVS like, nod32 or Kaspersky

now after installing any of them, and after running a full system scan, if you find system is virus free, then Sorry Sir, it would only mean problem is with the Hardware, so only way out is Taking it to Acer Support !!! as they would be able to change the faulty part with a new one :)

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
^^^ very much possible. i dunno much abt hungarian keyboards but if that has a different layout then the settings mebbe the culprit. u can check that in regional settings in control panel if u are using windows. plz give us more info abt the OS you use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom