help please..My internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohit2hell

Broken In
hello digitians..

m using sify wireless broadband..256 kbps unlimited...earlier i used 2 get da download speed of 25-30 kbps...but now it doesnt goes over 7-10 kbps n even goes below it to 1-2 kbps..:sad::sad: according to customer care people something is wrong with my system...the result of site speedtest.net shows gud speed but da transfer rate is very low......i've reinstalled my OS many times & scanned with updated kaspersky antivirus...

my configration is..

windows 7 32 bit
2.6 ghz core 2 duo
650sli zbronics board nvidia chipset
1 gb ati 4670 hd series
1gb +1gb + 2gb ram
400 gb +320 gb hdd

Thnks in advance

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
dont think anything's wrong with your system,imo the sify n00bs are just ignoring you.but u need to enable your firewall from unauthorised access,n since its wireless,there's a possibility someone might be stealing/using unethically from your connection.

ask a sify n00b to come check your system and connection asap.sify sucks,and wireless sify sucks harder.u need to take some strict measures asap.

NJempire

Broken In
No but if speedtest is showing the right speed then there is something else..Can you post the speedtest..They actually give the link...If the speed shown is abt 220Kbps then there is something wrong with your firewall satting..Anyway what you use for downloading like p2p network or direct.????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom