HELP ON NTFS to FAT32 ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmax_tt

Broken In
is there anyway how 2 convert NTFS to FAT32 without formating or without lose of data in that partition????? i need help here....

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
I know it's not easy to search on this forum, but try once & search the forum coz the question is asked many-many times here.

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
vimal_mehrotra said:
Someday I will LOL on u ;)

thinkdigitreader said:
Hi,
It is not possible to convert NTFS 2 FAT/FAT32.
As I can remember someone has posted a solution to convert to NTFS to FAT32 without formatting, so better to to search for that post.

premsharma

In the zone
I think it is possible. I remember of having done it by third party application. If I am not mistaken, I think by PowerQuest's Partition Magic. Even the partition having OS, I have fiddled with for increasing / decreasing space without loosing anything. But time consuming and always risky.

uchiha.sasuke

Journeyman
yes Powerquest Partitionmagic is the best tool for this job........but wht do u wannna convert frm NTFS to FAT32........NTFS is far better than FAt in all respect......

47shailesh

Security Exp
dudesssss(guess i have covered all with extra 's') Partion Magic is Partion Tragic ane time... don't use if you have data in drive else tragedy will kiss ya @ ne moment ;)

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
n2casey said:
I know it's not easy to search on this forum, but try once & search the forum coz the question is asked many-many times here.

u can try partiotion magic 8!!!

but again the risks are present!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom