HELP ON NTFS to FAT32 ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmax_tt

Broken In
is there anyway how 2 convert NTFS to FAT32 without formating or without lose of data in that partition????? i need help here....

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
I know it's not easy to search on this forum, but try once & search the forum coz the question is asked many-many times here.

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
vimal_mehrotra said:
Someday I will LOL on u ;)

thinkdigitreader said:
Hi,
It is not possible to convert NTFS 2 FAT/FAT32.
As I can remember someone has posted a solution to convert to NTFS to FAT32 without formatting, so better to to search for that post.

premsharma

In the zone
I think it is possible. I remember of having done it by third party application. If I am not mistaken, I think by PowerQuest's Partition Magic. Even the partition having OS, I have fiddled with for increasing / decreasing space without loosing anything. But time consuming and always risky.

uchiha.sasuke

Journeyman
yes Powerquest Partitionmagic is the best tool for this job........but wht do u wannna convert frm NTFS to FAT32........NTFS is far better than FAt in all respect......

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
madmax_tt said:
is there anyway how 2 convert NTFS to FAT32 without formating or without lose of data in that partition????? i need help here....

yes you can do it with any good partition manager, but there is no guarantee that you won'nt loose data, so move ahead on your own risk.......

47shailesh

Security Exp
dudesssss(guess i have covered all with extra 's') Partion Magic is Partion Tragic ane time... don't use if you have data in drive else tragedy will kiss ya @ ne moment ;)

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
n2casey said:
I know it's not easy to search on this forum, but try once & search the forum coz the question is asked many-many times here.

u can try partiotion magic 8!!!

but again the risks are present!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom