Help on flashing custom rom on Xperia x10i

prateek

Broken In
Hey all
I was searching since a lot of days to flash a custom rom on my phone and selected this for the rom [cm10] XPERIA X10Z-10.1.A.1.434 - FINAL STABLE RELEASE(8/5/13)[cm10] - xda-developers
Now the problem is that I don't know how to flash kernel and all. In the kernel folder link, there are two files, one with zip and other *.ftf file. I have flashtool with me. but Now when i search about ftf on xda, they say that is a firmware file and the other zip file would require cwm recovery on my phone?

So please can anyone help me on all this procedure? :( How to flash kernel first?

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
How To Flash A Custom Kernel On Android - YouTube

Before flashing the kernel,make sure you have installed ROM manager and have CWM [Clockwork recovery mod]
Copy the zip file into your sd card and then go into fastboot and then recovery mode..
From here you can follow the video.

Iam not an expert so Iam just giving a suggestion.

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
I have x10i and have tried several roms but dixperia8 is best with 720p hd recording and playing files...

Any doubts ask me..
I know abt the question u have but im on phone so wait till tomorrow

OP
P

prateek

Broken In
Check PM @kaARTechnology ? ^

I have x10i and have tried several roms but dixperia8 is best with 720p hd recording and playing files...

Any doubts ask me..
I know abt the question u have but im on phone so wait till tomorrow

Hey Alright,
I searched about dixperia8 and got to be impressive. But still wanted if could get the gaming version of it. Anyways, which version have you got? Stable/ S-Style/ or the light one?
All the links to download these roms on the official thread on xda are removed, i guess.
So do you have any other working 'trusty' link to download the S-Style Version of it? If you have then please send me?

Also, if you have some directions on how to install all the files including the kernel, if required please tell me that? Links would work too?

Top Bottom