Help on Deciding a cell phone with budget around 18K

Status
Not open for further replies.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
I never said that n85 sucks in comparison to n95 but just play global racer on both of them and u will realize that n95 has got punch thats y it still costs 25k

tu jindagi bhar game khelna mobile par :lol:

no one is dying for playing global racer and some 2-3 other game titles .. :lol:

list 20 games here which uses that 3d hardware accelerator plz...

Last edited:

Power UP

In the zone
N82 is old and looks pathetic but got a great cam....

N79 speakers are better then N82 :D
N79 stereo speakers (positioned as on the N82, at either end of the right hand side, for use when the phone is in 'video mode', and as loud as those on the N95 and N82 and of quite decent quality)
*www.allaboutsymbian.com/reviews/item/Nokia_N791.php

You posting now randomly ? ;-)

And IMHO both N79 & N82 are ugly and sexy at the same time :lol:

I hated n82 when it was Launched in silver but loved the black one .if nokia wouldnt hav launched black n82 then i would hav never bought it even if it was 10times better than its nearest competitor.

Same for me :))

utsav

damn busy...
tu jindagi bhar game khelna mobile par :lol:

no one is dying for playing global racer and some 2-3 other game titles .. :lol:

list 20 games here which uses that 3d hardware accelerator plz...

Tu zindagi bhar single core processor use karna. :lol: try running symtorrent in the background and play a video at the same time. The video will jitter but that doesnt happens on N82 ;)

Power UP

In the zone
*forum2.mobile-review.com/showthread.php?t=78814

found out there...
Krates thats a forum. You have to take everything from there with a pinch of salt.
Someone there might even post that n79 cam is better than n82 :grin:

And jak you like n79 better then buy it, after all its ur money ur satisfaction. better buy what you like :razz:

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
Used n82 , n95 8gb and now using n85 , i can surely say that n85 is the best of the lot. But only if u get a solidly built n85 as it has build quality issues. Build quality and lack of xenon flash are the only two things lacking in n85. Gpu is n82 and n95 8gb only makes a difference in a handful of games . Global race is indeed great but i got bored of it playing on n82 and n95 8gb. n85 is as fast if not faster than n82 even under heavy multitasking like working with 15+ apps at a time. n79 should be the same.

I will say go for n82 and if u can increase ur budget then n85..

All this talk of n85/n79 cam being inferiour than n82 , it can be corrected in firmware updates. Even video recording bug can be easily corrected by firmware update. Its about time n85 has a firmware update .

OP
JAK

JAK

What the Heck !
After reading you peoples opinions...:))

blast it! I have changed my mind...:mrgreen:..
I have started dreaming of N82 instead of N79..:twisted:

in two minds now :evil:

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
You know one thing ...

whether you buy N82 or N79 you will be in win win situation ...

both are two lions born by same mother :D.. so don't worry go with any one you won't regret..

sujoyp

Grand Master
Today I used N82...its keys r too bad yaar...I have used soo many mobiles but couldnt even write my own namein N82:evil::evil:...Nokia have really made a blunder by putiing such good hardware in soo poor design...very disappointed:cry:

utsav

damn busy...
Today I used N82...its keys r too bad yaar...I have used soo many mobiles but couldnt even write my own namein N82:evil::evil:...Nokia have really made a blunder by putiing such good hardware in soo poor design...very disappointed:cry:

ohh man it happened wid everyone on the first day. ask mrintech i was chatting wid him day b4 yesterday for over 2.5 hours continously on ym on my n82 and he never realized that i was typing from N82 until i told him and he was :shock: and said how come u r typing so fast on mobile and that too N82 ?? :lol: i was able to chat for 2.5 hrs widout any problems or finger pain. he was on pc and was tired b4 me :-D :lol:

so that clears my point that within 2 days one can get used to N82's keypad widout any problem

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!

if the keypad would have been better who was gonna buy N79 then ???

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
so that clears my point that within 2 days one can get used to N82's keypad widout any problem

+1..

I have been using N82 from the past one and half months and I don't have any keypad issues..Infact I find the keypad a whole lot easier 2 use as there is a lot of space between the keys and the chances of pressing a wrong key r minimal..

N82's build quality is superb and its camera is awesome..I don't need 2 carry my digicam now...I take my N82 and I am done...Its the device which has everything that I need...And believe me it shoots such lovely photos that it even puts my Sony digicam 5 MP 2 shame sometimes...

Go for the N82..The mighty monster and u will not regret..

OP
JAK

JAK

What the Heck !
@OP:Why no N85.I think it is better than N79 and N82,OLED screen is great,much better sq and good looks.

just one problem.. its a slider and a Slider is big NO NO coz I have a nokia 6265(CDMA Slider) and have changed the so called "strip" 5 times in last 3 years. Each time costing me around 1400/- so 1400 x 5 = 7000/- thats almost half the initial cost of the phone.:-x

So I have learned one thing...the lesser the moving parts the lower the maintenance. Just as in the case of Split A/C and a window A/C..:grin:

what about n 95 vs n82 vs n 79

i am having budget of 19.5

requirment
1.wi fi
2.fm
3.5mp cam
4.look
5.plz dont laugh at me on this i wana phone flash to be used as torch also so plz suggest those phone which can be turned torch also

i am on tight budget also:grin:

or plz suggest more models in this range

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom