Help needed for desktop rig under 22k budget

Afrozkakvi

Right off the assembly line
1.what is the purpose of of computer?what all applications and games are you going to run?(stupid answer like "gaming"or"office work"will not work.be exact.which game?which applications?avoid the word"et cetera.")
ans-downloading pics.browsing internet.photoshop.data entry.pic editing.lite gaming for kids.
2.what is your overall budget?if you can extent a bit for a more balanced configuration.then mention it too.
Ans-not at all.
3.planning to overlock?
Ans-dont understand.
4.which operating system are you planning to use?
Window 7.
5.how much hard drive space needed?
Ans-suitable for my need though i was considering 360 gb.
6.do you want buy a monitor?if yes,please mention which screen size and resolution do you want?if you already have a monitor and want to reuse it.again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans-needed a monitor 18.5 .
7.which components you dont want to buy?or which components you already have?and planning to reuse it.
Ans-need everything.
8.when are you planning to buy the system?
Ans-asap.
9.have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by a assembler?
Ans-by assembler.
10.where do you live?are you buying locally?are you open to buying stuff from online shop if you dont get locally?
Ans-locally from patna.no online shoping.
11.anything else which you would like to say?
Ans-intel processor and asus mother board would be nice if availble in this budget i have also cosidered abour intel 2.6 GHz LGA 1155 dual core G620.processor and asus mother board P8H61-M LX H61 chipset.so please suggest me and give advice which is better for me.price tag would be more comfortable for me.thanks all in advance.

acewin

Point Blanc
better you can have a look at AMD APU based rigs. m sure someone will put up a good rig based on AMD as well
about HDD try to see what you can get based on your price range as well as per GBcost

OP
A

Afrozkakvi

Right off the assembly line
Dude i heared about intel 2.6 GHz LGA 1155 dual core processor that it is low cost but its performence is very high.
So please suggest me if any other good intel based rig availble for my budget and throw some advise on proccy mobo which i posted here.

Hey guys which kind of forum is this nobody intrested to help me out.i think this forum is useless.87 views but comment or help.

Top Bottom