Help needed for buying a phone with budget around 18k-20k!

Shreya16

Right off the assembly line
Hi,
So coming to the point, I am going to buy my first android phone and I had shortlisted a few phones but I'm really confused.

Among the shortlisted ones were Xperia Sola, Xperia P, HTC One V and HTC One S.
I wanted to go for P but 16GB isn't enough for me. And S just goes beyond my budget, I could buy it but I dont want to spend extra bucks for things I don't need plus I am biased towards Sola because its Sony!!:cool:

These are not the only ones I'm rooting for, any other phone that meets my specifications will do! So please don't stay back from suggesting a phone other from these four.:razz:

My primary specifications include a lot of memory because I have to put in 1000s of songs and loads of games and apps and videos and also i need awesome sound quality (good earphones and music settings) because I am a Music Addict.:-D
Next, a decent enough camera because I'm also into amateur photography.
n a good processor so that the phone doesn't lag while I play games or operate other apps. I am also into gaming.
Texting features should also be good. I don't mind a small screen owing to the fact that I have small fingers.:p
and the battery should last one day atleast!

So plz your suggestion will be very helpful! :razz:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Then remove P & S as both have non-expandable internal storage. Of the rest, check Xperia Sola but battery life isn't that great and S Advanced which should last a day under moderate use.

For music, keep aside 1-1.5k and buy an IEM. As the bundled headphones are usually crap for most of these mobiles. Camera performance will be more or less the same on these 5/8MP units, as without any kind of optical zoom and weak flash. So grab whichever you feel is better: Sola or S Advanced.

Top Bottom