Help needed for buying a nokia mobile under 16k..

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
@sujoyp,
Yep, for now i guess and as long as manufacturers skip packing OMAP3430 processors into mobile sets! :D
Ok, about OmniaII...i think it is scheduled to launch in Late October this year. Packs everything same as I8910, except 8MP Camera and HD Video Recorder.

@desiibond,
You're talking about OmniaPro B7610. Which is yet to hit the streets. Comes with qwerty keypad. But then its no OmniaHD!
Ok, another thing...the CPU isn't 1GHz!
I confirmed the details. The CPU is 600MHz with ~430MHz DSP. Dealers are making a hype out of it! :p

Nokia 5800 – the first mainstream touchscreen music phone from Nokia got a Major Price Cut today. The new price before tax would be Rs.13499 which is a killer price for a touchscreen music device.

source :
Code:
*www.fonearena.com/blog/2009/09/09/nokia-5800-gets-major-price-cut.html

It's funny coz nokia 5530 Expected Price:Rs.14000 and Nokia 5230 Expected Price:Rs.10000.

I really don't understand the reason behind the cost as the Nokia 5530 @ 14k even though 5800 cost 13.5k...

MasterMinds

hell boy
So the new price 5800 is more or less 14.3k?
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
And what things will this dsp be used?

Last edited:

sujoyp

Grand Master
@sujoyp,
Yep, for now i guess and as long as manufacturers skip packing OMAP3430 processors into mobile sets! :D
Ok, about OmniaII...i think it is scheduled to launch in Late October this year. Packs everything same as I8910, except 8MP Camera and HD Video Recorder.

Omnia HD is best VFM in big league @ 28k with ARM Cortex A8 600 MHz, PowerVR SGX graphics(@400mhz)

5800 is VFM in medium price band @ 13.6k

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Looks like Nokia is going to clean up the stock and stop production of 5800XM. go for it ASAP if you are getting it for 14k bucks.

Nokia has not yet released 5530XM into the market. And by the looks of it, 5530XM is going to take over 5800XM's role. Reason is that Nokia will get more profit by selling one piece of 5530XM than over 5800XM.

sahilshah1987

Broken In
desibond,I dont think they will stop production of 5800.In fact most nokia phones prices were slashed yesterday.N79-16k,5800 XM-14.6k and others can be checked .

sujoyp

Grand Master
dont wait for too long...we can see that many of popular nokia models have disappeared from list like N82 5230xm and n78 which were good vfm....

Get it as soon as u can

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
Omnia HD is best VFM in big league @ 28k with ARM Cortex A8 600 MHz, PowerVR SGX graphics(@400mhz)
Yep, comes with Leather Pouch and 16GB memory. May be, if i get lucky...the dealer might gift me Bose Noise cancellation Headphones! :p
And Err..Its 26K actually with B&W !! :D

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
I think in bangalore too it is 26k but few stores like Mobile Store are selling the same for 28k. Go to non-megastores and you will get it for a better price.

Vensanga

Journeyman
@desii...regarding the shops in National Market in Majestic,are those phone duplicate or original coz 2 years ago i purchase SE W810 at 12k while the price at my home and other price is 17k or 18k..there is also a gr8 difference in price in National Market Majestic and M.G Road..like a CPU..the price of a branded cpu in M.G Road cost around 45k when we can get the same at S.P Road at around 30k..
Posted again:
Another question,is Nokia 6500 that gud?? My sister bought it last year in Chandigarh at 13k and now its still 13k..after a year also there is no price drop while there is huge price drop in N79 and 5800 etc..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom