help me with the best mobo for i52500k!!!

Gamer09

Broken In
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:
desktop n gaming
2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:20k

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:yes

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:windows 8

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:already have seagate 1tb hdd

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:already hav one, aoc 21.5 inch led full hd, 1920*1080

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:i jus wan to upgrade from intel dual core to i5 quad core, n intel dh61ww mobo to any good mobo which suits with i5 n gaming

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:within a month

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:yes by an assembler

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: karnataka, india

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:help me with the best mobo for i5 2500k

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
Can you please specify whether you already have other components such as PSU, Cabinet, keyboard.. etc. And what RAM do you currently have ?

or 20K is just for the mobo ?

OP
G

Gamer09

Broken In
20 k is for both processor and mobo, rest f them i hav n i hav corsair vengeance 4gb ddrc n transcent 4gb ddr3 ram, total 8gb

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
Go for i5-3570 k @14k - Search
and for mobo - MSI Z77A-G45 @10k - MSI MOTHERBOARD Z77A-G45

but again, you did not mention your PSU, Cabinet, RAM modules, etc.... since you are going for overclocking please mention these things and we'll be able to guide you more precisely.

OP
G

Gamer09

Broken In

but again, you did not mention your PSU, Cabinet, RAM modules, etc.... since you are going for overclocking please mention these things and we'll be able to guide you more precisely.

i don knw wich brand s my power supply n how many watts, but cabinet is old one tech-com n hav 2 ddr3 4 gb ram, one s corsair vengeance n another transcend and plz don mind with half details coz am a newbie with dis, but plz help me

OP
G

Gamer09

Broken In

plz reply and help me

OP
G

Gamer09

Broken In

if psu for dis s dat much necessary , i wil post it 2mrw

OP
G

Gamer09

Broken In
sory , i was replyin from (Reply with quote), now saw this quick reply,

y 3570k n nt 2500k? what s da difference?

an i don hav any idea abt MSI mobo's? can u tel its specs?

hey plz replyyy

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
3570k is latest generation i.e. Ivy Bridge and 2500k is its older sibling i.e. sandy bridge.
MSI is a good brand of mobos not as good as Asus though :) For specs check this link - MSI Global ? Mainboard - Z77A-G45

OP
G

Gamer09

Broken In
its specs r superb, but can u suggest sme asus(the bettr) or even intel boards plzzz

i hav nt heard mch abt MSI, is it so reliable n can b used for more years????? n thanx a lot for givin me da difference b/w 2500k n 3570k, now i wil go wit 3570k nly

OP
G

Gamer09

Broken In
god am confused!!!!!!! plz uonly suggest, jus i wan a best mobo for i5 3570k processor

n first tel me where i shud by these mobo n processor? 1. online or retailer? 2. if online where can i get best service and cheap rate?

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
Get the MSI one in this price bracket. Tell me which cabinet are you using ? does it support ATX mobos or only mATX?

and BTW... best mobo for 3570k are below... if you are thinking of increasing your budget -

*www.flipkart.com/asus-maximus-v-formula-motherboard/p/itmdezctrazpfhgc?pid=MBDDEZ2W7GB6RCMP&ref=6ce38974-e4e7-406b-b174-06b9d2742c81
*www.flipkart.com/gigabyte-g1-sniper-3-motherboard/p/itmdef8g95btjd2k?pid=MBDDEF7J4S4TH5GN&ref=6ce38974-e4e7-406b-b174-06b9d2742c81

OP
G

Gamer09

Broken In
god, only da board s out of my budget, i tld 3570k for processor(i5 3570k), my max budget s 20k): onlyyy):

wat shud i do? whinh one u wil sujjest? i hav to buy both processor n mobo wit 20k

repllyy plzzzzzz

Top Bottom