Help me to delete the folder

Status
Not open for further replies.

smile

In the zone
In my pendrive i had to copy few folders .......i saved it to desktop the problem is i cant open and view the folder except one folder is giving me the problem it has images and i cant view images also and when i delete that folder it says "access denied" ..Plzz help me how to delete the folder????:x

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
it seems there is a virus in your pendrive.
goto>My computer> tools menu>folder option> view > choose show hidden files and folder option
also uncheck both:
1. Hide extension for known file types
2. Hide protected operating system files

Now poen your pendrive it shows suspecious hidden files. Delete them.

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
it seems there is a virus in your pendrive.
goto>My computer> tools menu>folder option> view > choose show hidden files and folder option
also uncheck both:
1. Hide extension for known file types
2. Hide protected operating system files

Now poen your pendrive it shows suspecious hidden files. Delete them.

yeah, you are right.

@smile
boot your system in safe mode & follow the instructions of amir.php, clean your system's registry.

it will work fantastic....:)

shift

Seed is the Life!!
In my pendrive i had to copy few folders .......i saved it to desktop the problem is i cant open and view the folder except one folder is giving me the problem it has images and i cant view images also and when i delete that folder it says "access denied" ..Plzz help me how to delete the folder????:x

install UNLOCKER

right click on the folder

click unlocker

then click KILL PROCESS or UNLOCK ALL

then delete manually

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
if noone of the above works, boot with ubuntu linux, navigate to usb drive and manually delete all contents.

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
CUT the folder and paste it on your desktop.
now delete it.
if its not working... try in safe mode.
enjoy.
You cannot cut and paste the folder if folder is used by another program(Access Denied) without the help of any special software such as Unlocker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom