Help me to choose High Speed Broadband Connections

boosters

In the zone
I am currently with Airtel which gives me 512kbps speed but the problem with Airtel broadband is the line always dropped after the few minutes. I want to know is there any company who provides me the good broadband speed like 2-4MBPS with unlimited data without detecting the speed after reaching the xxGB amount of the data. I am living in Jabalpur, so i need your advice.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
open your modem settings page(192.168.1.1) & in info/status page check that both snr values are above 15 & both attn values below 50.if not call airtel support & tell them about this.

no major isp in india provides truly unlimited high speed plans except reliance but its service area is limited & poor customer care/billing issues.only other way is to get some cable isp but i doubt you will find many good ones in jabalpur.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I am currently with Airtel which gives me 512kbps speed but the problem with Airtel broadband is the line always dropped after the few minutes. I want to know is there any company who provides me the good broadband speed like 2-4MBPS with unlimited data without detecting the speed after reaching the xxGB amount of the data. I am living in Jabalpur, so i need your advice.

try upgrading the plan. I think hathway cable is available at jabalpur. try asking them for BB services.

Top Bottom