Help me to build a new gaming rig under 70k/75k

Status
Not open for further replies.

nilgtx260

Maximum Craze
well what I know from my personal experience is MSI & ASUS has the best cooling technology which is Twin Frozr & Direct CU, personally the best HD 6950 from opinion is Twin Frozr III one, I hold both the toxic version & twin frozr III version in my hand 1 month ago (2 of my friend bought)> I saw them running in front of me & performance wise Toxic version can be unlocked easily & has great OC potential but vapor-x cooler just didn't work, in warhead the card was hitting 80c at stock. MSI one has great cooling, playing warhead at 64c & OCed it to 900MHz but still providing 68c which was tremendous. Build quality wise, MSI one has best build quality with solid metal design as well as strong PCB & where as sapphire one is good but doesn't have a chance against MSI one.

so performance wise sapphire toxic but build quality wise MSI Twin Frozr III :)

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
well what I know from my personal experience is MSI & ASUS has the best cooling technology which is Twin Frozr & Direct CU, personally the best HD 6950 from opinion is Twin Frozr III one, I hold both the toxic version & twin frozr III version in my hand 1 month ago (2 of my friend bought)> I saw them running in front of me & performance wise Toxic version can be unlocked easily & has great OC potential but vapor-x cooler just didn't work, in warhead the card was hitting 80c at stock. MSI one has great cooling, playing warhead at 64c & OCed it to 900MHz but still providing 68c which was tremendous. Build quality wise, MSI one has best build quality with solid metal design as well as strong PCB & where as sapphire one is good but doesn't have a chance against MSI one.

so performance wise sapphire toxic but build quality wise MSI Twin Frozr III :)

vapor-x is different from vapor chamber(which toxic uses):wink:
Sapphire Technology
Sapphire Technology Web Site

anyways yes, that will be hot.

but the sapphire dual fan coolers are good. i am getting same 68c load with heavy game like bad company 2 at 900. same as you mentioned ;-)

OP
devx

devx

Back on TDF :)
After going through above prices, it looks like your shopkeeper is going to rob you in broad day sunlight. Almost everything is expensive by atleast Rs.400-500. even Ebay is cheaper then this.

Here every dealer have same price list., there is fewer difference with others and if i buy online it's gonna cost me same because of shipping., I guess.,

So if you or anyone knows the best dealer in BHOPAL or INDORE please., I repeat please let me know.

OP
devx

devx

o really? check out toms hardware 6950 1gb round up review.

I had already done R&D., and everything is not in my favour., and the main problem is dealer., I think I have to buy each & every item from different stores for good pricing.

And I saw the reviews of 7xxx series and read the release date discussion thread too(not complete ) and I can wait till Jan only who knows if AMD delay :-/ & is it worth buying an MSI GTX560TI TF II (14K).

Last edited:
OP
devx

devx

Does anybody here knows about the sound quality of EDIFIER C2 & C3., they are professional piece & I need one for PC rather than Creative T6160 (3.5k)., is this a good choice.

chintan786

In the zone
Here every dealer have same price list., there is fewer difference with others and if i buy online it's gonna cost me same because of shipping., I guess.,

So if you or anyone knows the best dealer in BHOPAL or INDORE please., I repeat please let me know.

Hi,

your prices are way too high. most of the offer on ebay are free shipping and still can beat your prices hands-down. I must say u haven't searched well for this items other than posting on TDF.

OP
devx

devx

Hi,

your prices are way too high. most of the offer on ebay are free shipping and still can beat your prices hands-down. I must say u haven't searched well for this items other than posting on TDF.

Mr.chintan786., i know the prices are high., it is the rough graph., and have you got any product from eBay ever ?., Free shipping is not available for each & every product., & when the product arrives there's no guarantee for the shipping cost because sometimes you have to pay little extra for that when it arrives.:))

And if you are here in TDF., try to post positively and aim the title of thread.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Does anybody here knows about the sound quality of EDIFIER C2 & C3., they are professional piece & I need one for PC rather than Creative T6160 (3.5k)., is this a good choice.

C2 is good @ 3.2, C3 @ 6k appx. If you can increase your budget well, go for logitech Z623 @ 7.5k, and you'll give me treat whole life! :))

OP
devx

devx

C2 is good @ 3.2, C3 @ 6k appx. If you can increase your budget well, go for logitech Z623 @ 7.5k, and you'll give me treat whole life! :))

Hah., thanks., I wont increase my budget I'll go for C2 (How about creative T6160 vs. C2) and i'll suggest Z623 to my friend who is going to buy 1 quality piece for VFX sound production., atleast for one time we can throw a party for u absolutely.

And hey if you read the components info. Please don't forget to suggest some good shops or distributor. :))

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
^^Fine. Creative are not much good these days as they were. But I'm not sure. Go through auditioning if you can, but I don't think if you can get an audition for edifier.
For Z623, its a "party speaker", I can't say more. Waise if you/your friend buy it, Ek party to banti hai :))

Yeah I'll do that, but my exams are going on, so tomorrow day after. BTW check your visitor messages.

Last edited:

chintan786

In the zone

Check this out:

Intel Core i5-2500 Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz (3.7GHz Turbo Boost) 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 6MB L3 Cache LGA 1155 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor BX80623I52500

your shopkeeper quoted : 12500/- for same.

I live in small city in Haryana and mostly do shopping from ebay and flipkart.
Till date I haven't paid a penny for delivery at my place. But the thing is u don't bother to do this.

I posted a single item. and what i said earlier is true regarding u as well as ur shopkeeper(s).

OP
devx

devx

Hey its 2500k.,

Intel Core i5 2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz (3.7GHz Turbo Boost) 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 6MB L3 Cache LGA 1155 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor BX80623I52500K

And read the theitwares.com policy about shipping., and I had already mentioned in my post many times that I'm getting higher prices here so suggest me any more shop., then why the H*** you are fighting with me., you should better extract good from what I said.

"If you're in TDF., than try to post positive for others & aim at the title of thread"., can't you insert this into your mind & stop fighting.

$$Lionking$$

In the zone
devx - hi im from indore and i sell modded/oc'd pcs (+amd based servers) here locally - let me know the final product / price list you decide here - iknow all the retailers here - ill hook you up with some1 with reasonable prices if you want..

Enjoy! :)

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
And read the theitwares.com policy about shipping., and I had already mentioned in my post many times that I'm getting higher prices here so suggest me any more shop., then why the H*** you are fighting with me., you should better extract good from what I said.

Well, did you search the local market about the price of i5-2500K?

OP
devx

devx

Yes., and I'm getting 11.9k from other yesterday. , and so I have to buy from different shops.

devx - hi im from indore and i sell modded/oc'd pcs (+amd based servers) here locally - let me know the final product / price list you decide here - iknow all the retailers here - ill hook you up with some1 with reasonable prices if you want..

Enjoy! :)

Okz., but it should be reasonable., I'll let you know the final list and we'll see further.:)

$$Lionking$$

In the zone
Okz., but it should be reasonable., I'll let you know the final list and we'll see further.:)

i think i was not clear b4 - the rates that are quoted here are reasonable. i can get you these rates from 1 single shopkeeper... or if you are unable to get them at all urself... im just helping out here... :)

OP
devx

devx

^^Fine. Creative are not much good these days as they were. But I'm not sure. Go through auditioning if you can, but I don't think if you can get an audition for edifier.
For Z623, its a "party speaker", I can't say more. Waise if you/your friend buy it, Ek party to banti hai :))

Yeah I'll do that, but my exams are going on, so tomorrow day after. BTW check your visitor messages.

Hey i checked the specs of Z623., it's awesome--THX certified yaar., but out of my budget :)) so moving on i only have 2 option under budget:-

-Creative Inspire T6160
-Edifier C2.

Last edited:

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Heard a lot about C2, though if you can get audition. BTW from where are you getting Edifier. I can't find them anywhere. Even logitech :x

OP
devx

devx

@ dashing.sujay >> Even though if i don't get any audition for C2 (5k) i would like to add it in my rig., and there is Edifier service center too in Bhopal(edifier.co.in) and i found one retailer for Edifier., he doesn't have it right now so i have to book one., and i'm trying to catch all the materials under one roof with reasonable price and if not than ONLINE source., and the best part is the shopkeeper---> A GAMER., :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom