Help me root my GALAXY WIN

sandyss

Broken In
I plan to root my galaxy win to be able to move apps to ext sd card.But i have doubts regarding it..
1.Is it safe..
2.Will it slow down the phone.
3.Any other damage to the phone
4.Is it possible to "unroot " the phone.
So..
Please tell me any videos or Web pages which clearly explain ways to safely root galaxy win or samilar phone.:|
I just want to move games caches and apps to ext sd card..thats all..

OP
sandyss

sandyss

Broken In
1. yes
2. nope
3. no damage will be done
4. yes
Is it safe to do a simple quick root using Unlockroot software????Its says its easy,is that supported on galaxy win(android 4.1.2)...
I also cant turn off usb debugging no matter what i tired!!Help me..
How to restore my galaxy win if some thing goes wrong..like in windows system restore?Is there any way?

shreymittal

Being Human
Is it safe to do a simple quick root using Unlockroot software????Its says its easy,is that supported on galaxy win(android 4.1.2)...
How to restore my galaxy win if some thing goes wrong..like in windows system restore?Is there any way?

If anything goes wrong just flash your phone to stock via odin.
thats it your will be like you purchased.

BTW try this video will show you how to root properly. Search on Google first only if that not help post here we will help you i am saying this because searching and doing it yourself will increase your knowledge.

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=400nmhhV3P0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

you'll have to try.

connect the mobile to PC using USB cable and try again.

rooting won't break anything so it is basically safe.

OP
sandyss

sandyss

Broken In
Please tell me how to "flash your phone to stock via odin"..:-(
Im a layman when it comes to messing with android!

shreymittal

Being Human
Google doesnt know much much phone model...then comes its rooting guide!

whaaat...!!!!
Search this
"How to root galaxy grand quattro" and see results open all results in seperate tabs and read on each and every info given this will help you seriously..

OP
sandyss

sandyss

Broken In
This Page says somethings
How to Flash Stock Firmwares via ODIN for Samsung Mobiles (with screensots) - Android HD HVGA QVGA games
But still i only need to somehow root only to move apps(cache) to external sd card...Is rooting required at all for thats

Wow...ill try

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
trust me.. if wanted to be a layman forever, keep pinging here and get spoon fed. if you wanna grow, google is your best friend.. Dont tell me that google yields no results.. try learning to key in the write keywords if you think so.

OP
sandyss

sandyss

Broken In
trust me.. if wanted to be a layman forever, keep pinging here and get spoon fed. if you wanna grow, google is your best friend.. Dont tell me that google yields no results.. try learning to key in the write keywords if you think so.
I use google often but searching continously and goin in and out of different result websites is tiring!

If anything goes wrong just flash your phone to stock via odin.
thats it your will be like you purchased.

BTW try this video will show you how to root properly. Search on Google first only if that not help post here we will help you i am saying this because searching and doing it yourself will increase your knowledge.

Can i follow the same steps in the video
for galaxy win also(google cant say that)..Using the same tools..

Top Bottom