Help me Out with my probs !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolboy_n

Broken In
hi everyone,

Prob 1 :
I'm having this really peculiar prob with my 'regedit' utility...
whenever i try to open my registry editor..a msg comes ' registry editing has been disabled by your administrator'..and the startling fact is tht this prob arises even when i'm logged in my admin account.
wht shud i do to re-enable the regedit option...i need it desperately.
though i can access the utility with a 'system access'..but i need tht thing in admin account as well.

Prob 2 :
2-3 days back..i wished to make my yahoo account more secure by adding a special character to my password so tht it wont be traced by any keylogging proggie..yahoo accepted the character(alt + 206) when i changed the password but since then i've not been able to login with the same pwd.Yahoo has really put me down here.
Unluckily..i've forgotten the ac info i furnished at the time of creating my id..as i've a lot of accnts..how shud i get my acc back ?
*www.wackyb.com/zzub/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif
help me !!

thanks in advance ! *www.wackyb.com/zzub/style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif

For your Prob 1

This has been posted many times in foum. Install any Anti Virus (Use AVG free edition) and scan your system.

See this for removal

For your Prob 2

I think no way to get your pwd back.....

OP
coolboy_n

coolboy_n

Broken In
Thanks dude for replying..
I'm on Avast4.7 Home(Full),Zonealarm Firewall,Bazooka Scanner,Registry Cleaner by MS and Spybot S&D 1.4( updated ) and i've done scans using all of these..all went in vain..!!

OP
coolboy_n

coolboy_n

Broken In
Thanks dear,
I'm able to access my registry editor now..
Just had to d/l a tool to reset my Shell/open/command key values.

God bless !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom