Help Me out of encryption

Status
Not open for further replies.

himtuna

Journeyman
The death game started when I installed a software( now i don't which one I installed) and encyrpted all my precious school photographes and videos worth 2.6 GB. At the time I was able to access them and the files were titled green in colour. Such a fool I am thinking that encryption didn't work.

After a month later I formatted my windows....... (The photos were in other drive )

Those memories are lost.
Now I cannot access these photos and videos. It says "You don't have access privilage """"

Nor I am neither able to remove encryption certificate nor I can move those file...... where is the decryption keys .....cretifiates??????? They all got formatted with windows

Is there any way that I can retrieve these files.

I have tried attribte editors several encryption softwares but couldn't find the one which I installed. One thing WHICH I REMEMBER THAT I RIGHT CLICKED THE FOLDER AND ON OF THE OPITION APPEARED FOR "ENRYPTION " AND "DECRYPTION" . This is what I remember of the evil software.

I tried to open these photos on linux but it didn't work. It seems these files have been jumbled.

Please these my 11 12 class photographs . Help Me.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
That is an awful mess. I never mess with encryption due to this reason.

Anyway, could you send me one of those files via email? I can try to open it on my Mac. Though because it didn't work on Linux, I am almost certain a Mac wouldn't make matters any different. But I can give it a try.

junk [dot] koolncasual [at] gmail :)

OP
himtuna

himtuna

Journeyman
Buddy it's so nice of you.
But as I have mentioned earlier that these files are not even moving from their place. The only thing I can do is "DELETE".

It's encyrpted i.e. the file's code has been jumbled. All I have is the certification number( of encryption method.)

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
You cannot attach one of them to an email? Or ZIP one of them? That wouldn't require you to do anything to the original file.

OP
himtuna

himtuna

Journeyman
NO NO NO my memories are dead with it..... I surf @ cafe father has isolated me from accessing internet at home. cannot bring those file tom cafe cannot even write them on cd no pen drives LAN Shan everything will fail.

I must better plan to request to lock this post..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom