Help me If U can ~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
I have installed FIFA in my college computer lab and sometime..get my time passed through that....But the problem is that.I don't want FIFA to get uninstalled from Administrator of that computer and any other user...

I have installed FIFA through by logging as guest user (NOT administrator..)

How can I prevent it from getting uninstalled..???

@@@@@@@I can't distinguish it..whether it belongs to Q&A or S/W section..also if IT IS BREAKING any forums RULES then DELETE the post.@@@@@@

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
You can't stop Admin from uninstalling FIFA

Agar Admin hi uninstall nahin kar sakta to fir woh admin kahan ka :D

Looks like ur saying I dont wanna Raboo or FatBeing remove my Reputation

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
yes,you can't stop admin.He has supreme power.
you can do some silly things like,remove the game menu from "all program" list,hide the game folder using few tricks....and also remove the game name from "add or remove"..by some trick(sorry,I don't know the trick)

OP
shyamno

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
so I can ...make the game..invisible from other users..who logs in into that account....can I also remove it from "Add and remove program".....when seen through user's control panel..(not Admin)

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
^^invisible in the sense that u can hide the folder....as for removing from Add/remove programs...u urself hafta b d admin :D

casanova

The Frozen Nova
U can try this trick as most probably, u will not be having access to registry. Rename or move the folder where u installed Fifa. Now go to Add/remove and ask it to uninstall fifa. As it cant find the uninstaller it will ask if you wish to delete the entry.

Edit:
I forgot to mention say yes. ;)

Last edited:
OP
shyamno

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
casanova said:
U can try this trick as most probably, u will not be having access to registry. Rename or move the folder where u installed Fifa. Now go to Add/remove and ask it to uninstall fifa. As it cant find the uninstaller it will ask if you wish to delete the entry.

Edit:
I forgot to mention say yes. ;)
..Will this trick..really work ????

Possible

Custom User Title
But.. don't some games check registry entries while they run? Doing that above mentioned trick will report Fifa.exe that it was never born neither died. Mostly...

casanova

The Frozen Nova
^^
After the uninstaller link is removed from Add/remove programs, u can rename or move the folder back to original name or place.

It has to work if u can use add/remove programs, it is windows behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom