Help me guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
Hy guys i ve activated my dataone last mnth 16th bt the problm is that ivnt received ds mnths bill....wht 2 do.....or they gvng a one mnth credit....n when does bill generally arrive...dus it come alng with telephone bill

Thanks in advance

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
Hy guys i ve activated my dataone last mnth 16th bt the problm is that ivnt received ds mnths bill....wht 2 do.....or they gvng a one mnth credit....n when does bill generally arrive...dus it come alng with telephone bill

Thanks in advance
Wait for it, the bill will eventually come. BSNL is not too eager to give free treats to us in these times.

Which plan did you take? They will eventually charge you for using a proportionate bandwidth for last month. Sounds' weird? Let me explain. Say, you've taken the Home 500 plan which gives 2.5 GB of total bandwidth per month. Now since you've used it for 16 days (16 May to 31 May), you could use
Code:
 [2.5 GB or 2560 MB x16 / 31] = 1321.3 MB
at most. If you've passed this limit, then you need to pay more according to your plan's charges.

And yes, the broadband bill does come along with the telephone bill.

Aspire

Padawan

Thanks in advance
The bill will come eventually. w8 for it.
It is gonna come with your telephone bill.
No public/private company ever gives credit so push that thing out of you mind.

OP
JohnephSi

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
Regrdng ds mnths prevs mnth usage i used 600 mb so no problm abt it....will the bill cm alng with ds mnth n prevs mnrths bill

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
They usually lump previous unbilled months along with the bill for a later month.

Request: Please stop posting in SMS style. It's difficult to read and is not considered suitable for forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom