Help me choose

Buzz

Broken In
I'm buying a laptop and have narrowed it down to 2 choices. I'd like to know which is better:
1) Intel core i3 with HD 3000
2) Intel Dual Core B950 with NVIDIA GeForce GT 520M 1GB DDR3

The rest is same for the two laptops. I'll be using the laptop for college, programming, a bit of gaming.

Niilesh

Padawan
Go with i3
520M is only marginally better than HD 3000
BTW what's your budget perhaps we can suggest a better VFM? :)

OP
B

Buzz

Broken In
Thanks for the quick replies

My budget is 30K. I've been looking at the dell 14r base model, asus x, k & a series and the acer 4755

aroraanant

Explorer
If you want a dell then u will not get an integrated graphic card in that budget.But if you really wanna go for dell then get it tomorrow only from official ebay store as they are offering 3k discount and it ends tomorrow.
Or choose sony.I just bought a Sony VAIO E Series VPCEH25EN yesterday for my cousin,really a very good lappy for the price.I was also confused between dell,toshiba n asus but finally found sony to be better not in terms of specs but in terms of performance,durability and service n looks too ;)
And Don't go for acer

OP
B

Buzz

Broken In
I'd prefer a 14 inch version as I'll be carrying it around a lot. I saw the 14 inch version in the Vaio E series and its config is about the same(core i3 with HD3000) as the ones I'm considering except that the asus and dell ones also have usb 3.0

Niilesh

Padawan
Check This-
Asus X53TA-SX096D - Price:Rs. 28735
A6-3400M(1.4 Ghz - 2.3 Ghz), 2 GB DDR3, 15.6" HD, 6520G DDR3, 500 GB HDD(5400 RPM)

Top Bottom