Help me choose a web hosting package

Status
Not open for further replies.

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
i need to host a website.
needs
cpanel (so that i can edit myself, use a template and build the website.)
space: 500mb+ (is this enough?, for few photos gallary and website stuff, will use youtube for videos if needed)
visitors maybe < 25-100 per month
MSSQL Server >=20mb enough (will use mdf and ldf files and attach, for etimetracklite, a biometric attendance management software)
ftp server? (UNSECURE) so is there SFTP or sny other (SAFER) method, for storing simple text files of 4-10kb, per day.

price, will 1st do a demo for 1 month, then a year, must be as low as possibe
i am confused which host to choose, as the reviews are stopping me.
hope anyone with experience will help me.

in future can i move to a linux hosting?

Hi.

BigRock is considered to be the #1 web hosting service in India by many users. I am a web designer & developer and I have referred it to a couple of my clients. No complaints to date. So I would recommend BigRock to you, too.

It has 4 plans under its linux shared hosting services, and I think that the "Starter Plan" would be sufficient for you. Costs Rs 149/month for 1 year.

It includes cPanel, 500MB space, 2GB monthly transfer and 5 emails.

If you do opt for BigRock, please use my affiliate link given below. It will help me.

Linux Web Hosting - Get Linux Hosting Starts @ Rs 59/Month - BigRock.in

Also apply this coupon code which will give you upto 25% discount - debojyotighosh.com

Let me know if you need any other information.

//Mod Edit : Do not use Affiliate link.

Last edited:

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Your requirements are basic requirements of a shared hosting.
What location you want to target. If you are expecting most visitors from India, you should consider hosting from a server located in India / SIngapore / US west cost. Similarly, if you expect visitors from around the globe, you should consider hosting from a US / Europe based server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom