Help me buying Lite-On DVD Writer plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

prabhatmohit

Journeyman
Hello all the members of Digit forum. I am planning to buy a Lite-ON DVD Writer. can u share your experiences with ur Lite-on writer and recommend me the best current model along with the price!

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

drsethi

Journeyman
Subscribe Digit for 5 years and get free 60 Issues + Liteon 16X DVD Writer + Techcom 512 MB Pen Drive

jeetu

Broken In
Hopefully it should be better than Samsung Dvd writers. They hve big problems with DVD+RW (can't change book type).

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
I m also going for DVD Writer. Plz suggest the best model in ASUS. Don't suggest me any other company.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
^^ Why dont you goto *club.cdfreaks.com and find out for yourself!

Anyway, the 165x series is good.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
Hi guys,
I am planning to buy an internal DVD writer positively in next 2-3 days.
I am currently planning to buy "LiteOn 165P6S".
Please tell me is it the right choice????? reply needed urgently...

I bought a Moser baer dvd write and it is not reading few disks. Looked for Liteon SATA DVD writer but they are currently not available in Bangalore. Moser b aer is selling Liteon writer under Moser baer brand name. Interestingly it did not recognize my HP printer installer CD and also a couple of other DVDs. Anyone faced similar problem? My 3 yrs old Sony IDE DVD writer used to read any disk. But this write seems to have choices!!

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I bought a Moser baer dvd write and it is not reading few disks. Looked for Liteon SATA DVD writer but they are currently not available in Bangalore. Moser b aer is selling Liteon writer under Moser baer brand name. Interestingly it did not recognize my HP printer installer CD and also a couple of other DVDs. Anyone faced similar problem? My 3 yrs old Sony IDE DVD writer used to read any disk. But this write seems to have choices!!
U would've created a new thread rather digging up this two-year old thread.
The title of this thread doesn't help ur purpose.

Raccoon

Journeyman
Bought a Moser Baer LiteOn DVD writer just last week.

Seems to be working fine. However have burnt only 2 DVD-Rs and read from DVD-R and CD-Rs. No apparent problems.

Had a problem with the UDMA mode - it was stuck at mode 2 and I tried everything under the sun to get it to work at mode 4, without success. Finally discovered it was the IDE ribbon cable that was preventing it from working at Mode 4! Replaced it yesterday, and it came right into Mode 4 after rebooting! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom