Help me BUY WASHING MACHINE

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugsome

Broken In
Have anyone used LG? Heard the IFB machines are now manufactured in Goa and lacks the quality they used to have.Got info from mouthshut.Any comments..?

saz

Journeyman
@bugsome: I have been using LG Front loading washing machine for last 6 months, so far so good!! Not faced any problem as yet. With their Direct Drive motor technology they claim reduces the viberation bcz it doesn't use the rubber belt to connect the motor with drum...as the motor is directly attached to the drum.

Honestly, I cannot comment if the viberation are reduced or not as its my 1st fully automatic washing machine so cannot compare...but the viberation is not much even when the machine is running at full RPM.
Moreover I bought it from Greendust store (company second products) but it is working fine w/o any problem.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Have anyone used LG? Heard the IFB machines are now manufactured in Goa and lacks the quality they used to have.Got info from mouthshut.Any comments..?

I have LG Top Loading Washing machine which we have been using for the past 2 years. Haven't faced any problems as such

OP
T

Tech&ME

Banned
@OP: have you completed the purchase?

Yes I have zeroed in on SAMSUNG front loading this model but it is out of stock with the dealer.

Will have to wait for 2 / 3 months for fresh stock to arrive :sad:

Does anyone has this model ?

saz

Journeyman
Check this:- Samsung Washing Machine WF8652NHSXTL GreenDust - Best Online Shopping in india for mobile phone , Laptops, Desktop

These are actually company second product and have some minor dent or scratch. They have showroom in Bangalore as well...only a suggestion if u willing to buy from them.

bugsome

Broken In
@bugsome: I have been using LG Front loading washing machine for last 6 months, so far so good!! Not faced any problem as yet. With their Direct Drive motor technology they claim reduces the viberation bcz it doesn't use the rubber belt to connect the motor with drum...as the motor is directly attached to the drum.

Honestly, I cannot comment if the viberation are reduced or not as its my 1st fully automatic washing machine so cannot compare...but the viberation is not much even when the machine is running at full RPM.
Moreover I bought it from Greendust store (company second products) but it is working fine w/o any problem.

Which specific model are you using..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom