Help me buy a good camera..

dhawalsant

Broken In
Hi friends...

i have shortlisted the following cameras on the basis of my search... Please help me out to get the best among these cameras..

>FujiFilm FinePix S2550hd
>FujiFilm FinePix S1800
>Nikon Coolpix S8000
>Canon PowerShot SX130 IS

also .. if possible.. please mention the merits n demerits of same..
also if some other model you want to suggest...

OP
D

dhawalsant

Broken In
friends.. please help me out...

i need the camera for occasional family function and tours.. i am not much into photography.. the thing matters to me is image quality...

also while going through earlier threads.. it seems that sx130IS has battery problem... is it worth buying if i purchase the extra set of NiMH btteries...

by budget is around 15k

sujoyp

Grand Master
yaah SX130IS is the best among them for learning photography and its pic quality is also amazing...but its bigg and uses pencil cells/rechargable...

I saw some forum members very satisfied with sony H55 so u can always consider it.

If u can wait a bit wait for Canon SX220IS. I find it very good...it got all the features and its pocketable

Canon unveils SX230 HS GPS-enabled compact & SX220 HS: Digital Photography Review
*a.img-dpreview.com/news/1102/canon/compacts/PowerShot-SX220-HS-FSL-GREY-001.jpg

aroraanant

Explorer
yaah SX130IS is the best among them for learning photography and its pic quality is also amazing...but its bigg and uses pencil cells/rechargable...

I saw some forum members very satisfied with sony H55 so u can always consider it.

If u can wait a bit wait for Canon SX220IS. I find it very good...it got all the features and its pocketable

Canon unveils SX230 HS GPS-enabled compact & SX220 HS: Digital Photography Review
*a.img-dpreview.com/news/1102/canon/compacts/PowerShot-SX220-HS-FSL-GREY-001.jpg

It is already available in market and is priced around 20K which is quite high according me

Top Bottom