Help Installing !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
Hi Friends,
I brought a wireless headphone on 24th from Lamington Road, Mumbai...I am unable to Setup the wireless connectivity....I have got the following things.

Transmitter, Headphone, Audio and microphone with connect line, Y type adaptor {2 in 1 "RCA plug to female stereo socket "}.

Can anybody help me connecting the wireless setup...

OP
VarDOS

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
The Brand Is Intex & The Model Is Galaxy IT-901FM

Here goes the link : *www.intextechnologies.com/entelectronics1.aspx?cat=IT Electronics&sub=Headphone&pro=Galaxy

Here Are The Pics

*www.free-imagehosting.net/photos/thumb_S6300900.jpg
2 in 1 "RCA plug to female stereo socket

*www.free-imagehosting.net/photos/thumb_S6300901.jpg
Line-In Cable

*www.free-imagehosting.net/photos/thumb_S6300902.jpg
Head Phones

*www.free-imagehosting.net/photos/thumb_S6300903.jpg
Transmitted Connected To RCA - Female Stereo Jack (Like Given In The Manual)

*www.free-imagehosting.net/photos/thumb_S6300904.jpg
Transmitter

Last edited:

RMN

In the zone
"I am unable to Setup the wireless connectivity"
im sry but what exactly do you mean?
is it that the receiver is not connecting with the head phone?or.....?

btw looking at the pic i guess its supposed to be connected to a stereo system coz it has RCA cables.may be get a converter.

Bandu

Journeyman
I am not sure about Intex, but I have a Sony wireless headphone. The headphone unit has a scroll wheel to adjust the frequency. Check yours. It should have something similar to match up its frequency with the transmitter.

OP
VarDOS

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
"I am unable to Setup the wireless connectivity"
im sry but what exactly do you mean?
is it that the receiver is not connecting with the head phone?or.....?

btw looking at the pic i guess its supposed to be connected to a stereo system coz it has RCA cables.may be get a converter.
It means that...I put the transmitter(photo 5) into the audio out on my Soundcard & Added battries to the transmitter..as well as...in the headphone....my headphone has scan button and reset button...

The first step is to on the transmitter and then press the reset button on the headphone and then press the scan button on the headphone...unless u get the song being played...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom