Help-"********* ****** ** ***** ********" in ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajaybc

Youngling
Whenever I try to connect to any cr***ed server in ************** I get the error "***********************************".Please help me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Re: Help-"Permanently banned from the server" in COD4

Well, nothing left to help really, if you get that message, then you are as the message says, banned. Yet if you have no idea why, you may try contacting the server admins usually at their forums and get it rectified.

OP
ajaybc

ajaybc

Youngling

Iam joining those servers for the first time.They dont even know me.Then how can they ban me?
Btw when I try to connect to some servers i get the message "This server is for low ping players only!"
Iam using a BSNL home 500 plan.Help

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!

Lol yeah, you're using a pirated version, right? the DVD key has been blacklisted by the server, meaning you can only play offline or in a LAN(if its supported)

If you want to play in an official server, buy the game, not from the local shop in a cheap plastic cover, but a boxed product which costs your entire leg.

OP
ajaybc

ajaybc

Youngling

Lol yeah, you're using a pirated version, right? the DVD key has been blacklisted by the server, meaning you can only play offline or in a LAN(if its supported)

If you want to play in an official server, buy the game, not from the local shop in a cheap plastic cover, but a boxed product which costs your entire leg.

I told u it is a CRACKED SERVER.Iam able to play some servers.I tried the ones at private-servers.info
^^U are going to get me banned from this forum for explaining this much:D

MR.MOUSTACHE

THE SIMPLE MAN

lol .... silly boyz ...and silly answers without knowing what is what .

u are getting banned from the server cause u dont have the original cd keys and u will also get banned in cracked server cause the cd key u got while downloading the game or buying.... is used by someone other.

so the solution ... if u want to play on all the server buy legitimte cd keys.

now to play on the carcked server . change ur cd keys.

using this software :
link removed

while doing this the key generator may produce bad key but dont worry.... its ahppens only in a rate of 5:1

Last edited by a moderator:

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero

Oh a cracked server, sorry, but these types of discussions are against forum policy, hence closed.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven

Add to that, Ajaybc and Mr. Moustache are now in my watch list for being fully aware of the rules yet trying to bend them.

One more slip up and you will be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom