Help in Lan Configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaushal Hiwarkar

Be Healthy, Keep Smiling
Hello friends , I have got a work to do LAN Connection in 5 System all have WinXP installed. There will be one main system in which Broadband net is running, all four system will have access to net through that system. Client system doen't have permisssion to disconnect or connect the net.
There is one Printer. I have to set that printer in such that Any one can give command for printing.
One more request While using XP Connection Wizard It say to create a disk which should be installed in every system, I dont want to do that because there is no floppy disk. If any one know Plz help me. If possible tell me step by step clearly.
Ok Thanks in advance. Plz help me guys.

techram

Broken In
Even though 5 systems are connected in the network and all the machines are sharing internet connectivity. you cannot disconnect the internet through the client except the modem connected the system.

To share the printer in the network. Eg. if the printer is connected in the 192.168.1.1.

from the client machine go to the RUN command and type //192.168.1.1
it will show the printer connection, then right click the printer icon then select the connect now the printer will installed in your system.

enjoy the printing.:cool:

Even though 5 systems are connected in the network and all the machines are sharing internet connectivity. you cannot disconnect the internet through the client except the modem connected the system.

To share the printer in the network. Eg. if the printer is connected in the 192.168.1.1.

from the client machine go to the RUN command and type //192.168.1.1
it will show the printer connection, then right click the printer icon then select the connect now the printer will installed in your system.

enjoy the printing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom