Help in DVD Writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

stalin

Journeyman
I got a Very High Quality of Gladiator.AVI File is my system. I like to write it in DVD so how do I get Sub Title in English when I play it in InterVideo WinDVD 6. Is the any addon files to Get Sub Title when I write AVI files to DVD.

Well then u have got to read the digit may issue they have given the softwares and how to write avi to dvd and even on subtitles. read it if u wan it

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Hmm, what i do?
I download a .srt file and nake a new folder and put in the .avi and as well as the .srt file, then when we play in media player the subs will come up automatically...also rename the srt files to have the same name as the avi files.

drgrudge

OK, here's how to do it...
GEt Vobsub, this will make the subtitles come up automatically, if the .srt and .avi file is in the folder.

Get Vobsub here:
*www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Video/Codec-Packs-Video-Codecs/VobSub.shtml

Creating VCD's with subs:
After installing ffdshow, add the path to the subs file in ffdshow configuration menu. Once the path is added, TMPGEnc will automatically display the subs that's already loadeded in ffdshow. Some ppl use TMPGEnc to convert avi files to vcd compatible format. Also in TMPGEnc environmental settings, priority for direct show should be increased to 2.
THen i guess, u can write in the DVD , but it will come up as a VCD format only but u will get great quality as the previous .avi file u had.

Reference: From a torrent site and also my own :D

drgrudge

To Burn in DVD with subtitles:
.Srt file path needs to be added into ffdshow's subtitles configuration menu before encoding and vobsub needs to enabled through ffdshow. The process is simple once you browse through ffdshow's configuration.
Try using ffdshow, vobsub & virtualdub mod for encoding dvd.

Try this and tell if this works, or u can burn as a VCD format as well...

OP
S

stalin

Journeyman
Santosh Halemani
Well then u have got to read the digit may issue they have given the softwares and how to write avi to dvd and even on subtitles. read it if u wan it

Which Month Digit got abot DVD and what is the topic about....

OP
S

stalin

Journeyman
Thanx buddy I got the .srt file for gladitor it work in Media Player fine. Bad is I got the Russian Language anyway once i get english version I try with all other software which you mention in this post. I just want to know which month of digit Magazine do they have about DVD writing told by Santosh Halemani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom