Help In Configuring my 5.1 Logitech x540

suyash_123

Techno Freak
hi
I purchased Logitech x540. I heard a lot that it is the best 5.1 in markets in affordable Price.

I Have asus MoBO which has integrated 7.1 channel at back and a VIA Driver installed in that.

i made settings in Sounds of control Panel of Windows 7 for 5.1

when i check /test the speaker from that sound control panel, all my speakers sound well one by one .

But When i tried to play 5.1 enable DVD of fast and furious , the sound from rear is very very very very and very low

i Have to hold that speaker Near my Ears to check , that is sound coming

I went to settings and try to set the Volume level Of front rear center and woofer, But I found that The sound from front is 10 times then From rear...

Please Tell me how to configure and is any 3rd party software u know and u use to Get best 5.1 experience

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
This is not an issue. Rear speakers are used for ambiance sound and u'll always get such low sounds from them.
Well not such low but lower than Center and front speakers.

I've the same speaker and I'm also not satisfied with the sound produced by Win7. I used to get such awesome sound in XP in low volume but in Win7, even after installing latest sound drivers/softwares the sound sucks...

Thinking seriously going back to XP for audio only :cool:

OP
S

suyash_123

Techno Freak
I haven't checked my 5.1 on Windows Xp . Will Try Once By Doing Multiboot for win xp on my system.
But i think windows 7 Is upgraded version of win xp and the sound reproduce should be good in 7 as compared to Xp.
Will check and Update U.

And The Windows 7 Sound setting really sucks!!!!!!
When i double click on sound Icon in system tray only The master and WMplayers Sound level Appears , to change the detail setting there is No Option there to go In The detail settings of sounds.

I have to go In Control Panel every time

This really sucks man!!

Top Bottom