help how to change my xp classic menu text " windows xp prof

Status
Not open for further replies.

mizopa

Right off the assembly line
help how to change my xp classic menu text " windows xp professional" with are in the start menu click. in blue and back

saROMan

QA Juggler
well bro....The text is Part of the Start Menu ..so you will have to Edit it using it using Resource Hacker ..if i am not wrong..some Where in Digit.the Procedure was given..so go thru the Old Mag's....

BTW Techmastro hez talkin bout this text....

*img24.imageshack.us/img24/1677/abc7bm.jpg

djmykey

Let the music play.....
You have to use resourse hacker and edit explorer.exe. Had done all that crazy stuff long time ago so backup da file and then only do it else ull land up in a pickle

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Open Explorer.exe file in Resource Hacker.
Search for the bitmap which u want to change, save it on HDD, open it in MSpaint or other image editing s/w, edit the image as u want, save it, then replace the bitmap with ur new one using resource hacker, save the explorer.exe file on some other drive, cauz windows will warn u that this file is being used by someother process, open command prompt then open task manager, stop the explorer.exe process, now u can safely replace original explorer.exe with the new edited explorer.exe file, now log off and u can see the new image...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom