Help! Guys help me unbrick my moto E.

Minion

Conversation Architect
I am a moto E user I tried to flash Resurrection Remix from here [ROM][5.1][LOLLIPOP]RESURRECTION REMIX 5.4.1… | Motorola Moto E | XDA Forums but stuck in bootloop.

I went to TWRP and Wiped data,system,dalvik,cache.Then selected ROM from SDcard and after flashing ROM i flashed Gapps downloaded from here Google Apps - CyanogenMod

But when i reboot my phone i am stuck at Resurrection Remix animation:-x.

Finding solution for 2 days non stop over net:cry:don't have any clue.Don't know what to do now:-?.

Previously I was in Stock kit kat 4.4.4 version.
using TWRP 2.7.1

Plz tell me how to properly and safely flash custom ROMs.I am new to flashing.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys please help 54 views not a single replie.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
try flashing back to stock for now
easiest way to use a custom rom is either use Xposed framework(only works upto 4.4.4 so far) and kills the need for a custom rom
OR
Use CM installer and follow step by step instructions on the screen

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Easiest way of unbricking is to flash any other ROM over it. But do it after factory reset and clearing Dalvik cache.

$hadow

Geek in making
See if there is a toolkit for moto phones. IF not try to flash the stock rom over it by clearing cache and dalvik

OP
M

Minion

Conversation Architect
Sorry for late reply flashed stock rom and its working but can someone give me proper steps to flash custom roms.

OP
M

Minion

Conversation Architect
Thanks All.Finally able to flash resurrection remix Rom its awesome based on CM 12.1 will post proper steps to flash rom it may help others.

OP
M

Minion

Conversation Architect
So here is the steps for flashing a custom ROM with twrp
* FACTORY RESET your current ROM....(and not manually wipe everything...at least not now)
* Done ??? Now go ahead and wipe /system , (format internal storage too...Better back your data on sdcard then..)
* Now flash ROM.....(If you want gApps and SuperSu flash right away or you'll bootloop later....As after first boot of the ROM you can't Wipe Cache Partition...It"all cause issues
* Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache (Now's your only chance)

Now you should be in business

OP
M

Minion

Conversation Architect
^ Sick of waiting for official lollipop update for moto E.I already flashed my moto E with lollipop 5.1 custom rom and is using it as my daily driver no issue so far.

Top Bottom