Help For Nokia 6630

Status
Not open for further replies.

maximus_3007

Broken In
i was coppying the songs from my pc an i installed a software called system tools which my friend gave when but installation failed as it was courropted. my phone started to hang , so i switched off and on .Every thing works fine but in the message and contacts when i type it displayes only number and i could not input even a single alphabet i tried out evey thing i cannot find the problem pls help me with this

champ_rock

champ_rock
in th worst case get ur phone formatted by a nokia care dealer..... if its in warranty then it will be free

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
champ_rock
thats not format .. that is installing firmware again

Format can be done .. while you are in home, Metro or in class

But partially your are rite .. in these circumstances .. format .. makes everything fine

maximus_3007
tell exactly whats happening .. can you change the mode from no. to Alpha -> press the pencil key on right
.. delete the unnecessary files from fone .. using FExplorer

rakee

Journeyman
hee mobile geek..need ur help yaar

my mobil is 6630..u must b knowing tht..coz its u who recommended me to settle on tht..its cool and rocks

i have a good collection of gif and bmp..with resolution as for picture messages(ort files)..obviously in b&w.i dont want mms...how can i add them to my sms..

many of my friends send me sms.tht come as picture message...and those pics ..i hav them in my pc as bmp or gif...how can i send them as picture message?

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
sure yaar ..

Hows the experiance??
.. I am sure you must be feeling in the first week that its too big .. that happened to me when i first used the big screen to .. :wink: now when I see the pam .. I think my fone is too small :lol: :D

oh .. ya.
your query

I think you are talking about the black & white picture messages
i.e. Some shivji, or taddybear, or happy new year types..

If that you are talkin about .. ya thats look kool too .. sending them

Try making on PC using the messages option in PC Suite .. but I think its not allowing this .. just try bcoz i dont have those files

I think its kind of difficult to attach them

the only way I can see ..
--> transfer those messages to your phone through BlueTooth from PC not using PC Suite but right clicking the item
otherwise
--> just forward those picure sms from a friend mobile through bt.. then send to other friends

I hope 1 of the above solves your problem

Regards

rakee

Journeyman
thnx geek..i m now gettin those picture msgs fom other mobiles..then pass them to others..

but i want is cant i create my own pic msgs? and load them to my phone so that i can send them via sms..?seems tricky work..

and sure i love the phone now...and was not comfort with the size at the beginning..but now its cool

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
Good ..

& as I have mentioned above .. I think that is not possible .. but still keep tryin .. may be there is a way ..

& getting from a BT phone is better option .. since that goes in the Inbox directly

and then you forward it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom