Help deciding PC config in 55K budget

GeeNeeYes

powerd ↻ pramod
1. What is the purpose of the computer?
A: Software development, web and graphics designing, gaming and movies

2. Are you open to alternate ideas/products giving similar better performance but offering more VFM/ sellers?
A: Yes

3. What is your MAX budget?
A: 55K

4. Planning to overclock?
A: NO

5. Which OS are you planning to use?
A: Windows 7, MAC OSX, Various Linux distros (Multiboot)

6. How much hard drive space is needed?
A: 1 TB HDD

7. What resolution will the screen run at & whats the size of the screen you want?
A: 23" monitor and max res

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
A: this week

9. Are there going to be any components that you don't want to include in this new rig?
A: I already have speakers and a wireless keyboard mouse combo... Dont need a UPS too...

10. Which city do you live in and are you open to buying from shops from other city/states?
A: Mumbai

11. Mention any other points if deemed necessary
A: I need bluetooth if possible, a wireless router

Please fill the following..
CPU:
Motherboard:
Memory:
HDD(s):
Display:
Graphics card(s):
Sound card:
Speakers: N/A
Gaming peripherals: N/A
Optical drive(s):
Power Supply:
CPU Cooler:
Fans:
Case:
Keyboard: N/A
Mouse: N/A

Last edited:
OP
GeeNeeYes

GeeNeeYes

powerd ↻ pramod
On January 31, 2011, Intel announced that it had found a design flaw in its 6 series chipset named Cougar Point, that accompanies the LGA 1155 socket, affecting SATA-II ports (number 2 to 5) and a recall was issued.[3] Intel announced that replacements will be out to motherboard manufacturers by the end of February 2011. Due to pressure from OEM manufacturers, Intel brought forward the scheduled date release of the revised chipset (B3) to begin shipping out on February 14th, 2011. Most mainstream boards should meet supply demand by end of March to beginning of April.
When will it be available in India? I can wait a couple of weeks.

Top Bottom