HELP!!! Buying a Pc in Bangalore HELP!!!Need config n price

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunny01in

Broken In
Hi everyone,
I am going to Bangalore to study there and so I am planning to assemble a PC over there. I will be using some of my earlier things and am adding some other and so I would like to know your advice as to is it correct and what more is needed. (By the way plz give me Bangalore price and let me know if you know a dealer there)
I have these-

Hynix 512 * 2 (DDR 400)
Sony DVD Rom
Sony CDRW
APC 600VA UPS
Creative inspire 4400 (4.1)
Logitech Mouse (Optical)

I am thinking of buying these-
Hitachi HDS72808PLA380 HDD (Sata 2, 80 GB)
BIG 6600 256Mb
Colorsit M330v SMPS (450W)
Any Cabinet
Amd Athlon 64bit 3000+ Vinice core
Cooler Master Hyper 48 cooler (optional)

I would like suggestion on these-Which Mobo to buy? ( Asus A8NE , ECS-KN1 Extreme, or which other.. will it have Sata2 ?)
Which monitor to buy/ (Acer AC715, LG E700S, or any other)
Any cheap Keyboard.

Also please give me the price of all the above in Bangalore. THANKS in advance.

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
why u wanna go for big 6600?i'll suggest u to go for leadtek or XFX 6600 card instead,2 b honest i dun hav any idea bout big and i m sure its not betta then leadtek or XFX otherwise i must hav heard it in forum or sum where else.go for Asus A8N-E(recommended) or MSI K8N NEO4 Platinum.
Samsung 17''CRT 793MB or 798,samsung is de best wen it comes to monitor.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
The BIG 6600 is a very good value for money gpu ... go ahead n buy it if u r short on cash .. BIG is same as BFG (BFG is supposed to be one of the best brands for nvidia cards) .. see pics of both the companies 6600 models side by side and u wont find a single difference except the logo .. also people on this forum have bought BIG cards and have had no issues with them and got good perfomance too. XFX is just too expensive ( their 6600gt still costs 12,400/- )

Monitor - Samsung Syncmaster 798 MB - 7200/-

Motherboard - Definitely ASUS A8N-E (all nforce 4 chipsets support sata 2 so no issues here ) - 6500/-

K/B - Go for Logitech Internet PRO Combo - 800/- and u get a good k/b and optical mouse.

OP
B

bunny01in

Broken In
thanks

Hi thanks everyone, i am buying Big 6600 coz as u it has the most value for money and also i am a bit short on cash. By the way also please give me the address of any dealer you know in bangalore.

Lastly, please tell me the current price of the other items i am planning to buy. You all have been quite helpful and so i thank you.

I will be waiting for more suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom