Help!!Best Internet Browser For Java Mobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JamesTryForYou

i am using opera mini 3.I want to ask some quests but dunno how to? ok i am giving it a try hope you all understand me:)
when i open opeara browser there are three rectangular boxes:-
1st for |www.________________________|
2nd for |google |
3d for |Wikipedia |

Now my second line which contains google search service, is changed to yahoo:shock:. I guess Google search is better for me than yahoo. Does anyone noticed this,or everyone is having yahoo?, or may be this bcuz i upgraded the software from Opera Mini 2 to Opera mini 3?
Ok anywayz:rolleyes:, anyone out there can give me links for free full webbrowser for Java phones:)

OP
K

krazyfrog

^^ No idea about any other free java browser, but even i've noticed that the google icon has been replaced by yahoo search.

Pathik

Google Bot
thats cos opera tied up wit yahoo 4 mobile search.. The best browsers r opera mini, opera mini hifi, opera mini extra

int86

You'r Born Free
Encountered same. Opera is best here too. The download site will give the right vesion 4 ur phone.

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
Visit operamini.com and download the latest version. The problem will be solved. And there is no other better Java Browser than Opera Mini. And they are not free.

My Search Engine is still Google. You may try downloading the specific version designed for india from that sit by selecting 'Download in another language.'

Dipen01

Youngling
pathiks said:
thats cos opera tied up wit yahoo 4 mobile search.. The best browsers r opera mini, opera mini hifi, opera mini extra

Whats the difference...betn these 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom