Help..Best fone arnd 5000???

Status
Not open for further replies.

dipak15

Broken In
My Bro wana to buy new fone arnd 5000. Please suggest which is the best fone arnd 5000 with all in one features & good battery backup. Budget is only upto 5000 or can be increased tightly only upto 500/-. Pls reply me soon ...he has to buy it on coming Sunday....pls reply soon

Tamoghno

Padawan
5130 is way superior . Its almost no competetion . Bought it for a friend for 5725 last week. 3110 is like nokia's cheapest usable phone at 4k , maybe less now.

Anothef option is 7210 supernova. Good for rs 5200. But i think its totally worth spending 500 more for 5130.

OP
D

dipak15

Broken In
ok thanks ...will tell abt 5130 to my bro...dnt hve idea whether he is ready to exapnd the budget or not....will post wateva he says :)

5130 is way superior . Its almost no competetion . Bought it for a friend for 5725 last week. 3110 is like nokia's cheapest usable phone at 4k , maybe less now.

Anothef option is 7210 supernova. Good for rs 5200. But i think its totally worth spending 500 more for 5130.

red_devil

Back!
Supernova is good.. and offers VFM

However, if you want to you can take a look at Motorola a810 -- its a touch screen phone with a decent camera supports MP3, 3GP and MP4.

A friend of mine bought it recently... he paid Rs 5700 for that...it kinda fits into your budget as well.

OP
D

dipak15

Broken In
Thanks frnds....

I told my bro to buy 5130 only.,....Its price is arnd 5800/- but frm his frnds and/or some sources....he came to know that there might be some price fall arnd mnth of July ...so he said me that he is wa8in for the price fall....i dont knw abt it....is it really expected....

graydot

Broken In
Oh great to hear that. I bought a 5130 on friday i think. Nice and I got it for 5750. Nice camera. Noise in dark light but much much better than the nokia 3110c which my friend bought recently. expected because of the costlier price of course. The sound quality is good. Opera Mini works superb. Contact Management is nice and pc sync works fine. However video playback after automatic conversion through nokia pc sync even at the lowest setting is choppy to put it mildly. There are three colors, red, blue and a new gray version. I went for the gray one and am happy. The screen is very nice. The holes for the speakers on the back are kinda stupid however.

But overall, best phone in the budget yes.

Tamoghno

Padawan
Congo , now you're only two step away from great music

1. throw away the bundled earphone (or give it to rohan_mhtr'a dog)

2. Get a decent earphone . Look at other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom