HELP BADLY REQUIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mangal Pandey

Journeyman
I just recovered from a Win XP crash. I had to reinstall all the programs.
& in the installation process I had to reboot my system innumerous times. (Because almost all software require a reboot.) what i want to ask is can somebody help me by telling any software to create customizeable CD for installation. Like the DIGIT Medikit.iso. but they have there own software in it & i wish to have softwares which i daily use. if you have seen the Unofficial 98 SP pack provided with JULY DIGIT. at installation, it provides you with a list of softwares & you can select what all you want & it will install those for you. it can also be seen in Auto patcher.

Also before formatting my hard disk, i had made a DVD containing all my documents, music files, spread sheet & bookmarks using Nero 6.6. in the middle (i think 88 %) it showed error & stopped writing. but when i opened the DVD at that time. it shown all documents. but after formatting my hard disc, now the same DVD shows the name of those documents but no documents can open. PLZ HELP....

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
1st of all welcome to the forum...

Magal said:
but when i opened the DVD at that time. it shown all documents.

well they path & name many exist... but u didnt wrote that whther u were able to open them or not??

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
The DVD did not finish writing! The session was not closed, thats why u r not able to access it. Try ISO Buster, u may be able to recover some files from the DVD.

Have no idea about a cd that installs soft with windows!! Would be a very good idea though! Upto the best of my knowledge, u can only select the software within windows to install or not to install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom