Help: Android stops music playback on SMS alerts

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
A small sms alert will "pause" my music playback. Its annoying when im on the go and have to re-play music every time some alerts pop-up. Its not just sms, even email, facebook etc alerts impact the same. Normally it should pause, play the alert and resume but that doesn''t happen.

I have Sony Xperia Ray with recently upgraded to ICS.

Also, since recent days my network often breaks and resumes, often resulting in call hanging etc. I can see the network going off on and on immediately. This results in data balance popup message (3G) every now and then. This is another annoying thing going on recently. Phone is still under warranty.

Please throw your suggestions. The network problem doesn't seem to be a software issue, is it?

Enjoy~!

ancilary

Broken In
download poweramp or just remove sms notification or put phone in vibration mode when ever u listen to music
ya network problem may be modem issue [software] or hardware
if u have warraty i suggest u to give it to customer care

OP
speedyguy

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
Yes because, everytime network message pops up showing last data "usage made" balance and the music pauses. I have to turn off data traffic everytime when the music is on. But its not very convenient to stop data, sound everytime for music. Will try installing poweramp.

About network, I guess it's the network IC. Phone is under warranty so would contact service centre. I wanted to avoid that but no other go as I see. :(

Enjoy~!

Top Bottom