help a novice gammer in maxpayne 2 (ch 1 part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhasbajpai

Asterisk enthusiast
hi
all those vetran gammer out there,
i am new to gamming and i got hooked up since i upgraded my machine
intel 865GBF, 256MB Ram, 2.4 prescot, Nvidia fx 5200 128mb, 20+40 Gb samsung HDD,52-32-52X samsung CD writer. from PIII 800 on intel i810e. now i could run most of the games.
now for the proublem
i grabed my copy of Maxpayne2 just i saw it on my friends place.
now i could not clear the CH 1 part 4 of the game.
where mss SAX run's out of the door, now i couldnt find the way out,
i hv killed the hitman who was firing from the next building,
the lady in appartment after the corridore hv given me the shotgun and then closed the door. now there is no exit as the elevator is stuck, door are closed and the only exit i find is the window which is open.
but there is no exit from there also, i tried to jump from there, but in vain, i die all the time.
plese help me to finish the game.
HELP !!!!
abhas
the novice gamer

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Download this walkthrough. See if it helps :

*www.gamesover.com/walkthroughs/max_payne_2.txt

djmykey

Let the music play.....
u gotta jumo on the ledge u find at one side but beware u gotta look down or ur gone.

svenkat83

Journeyman
If I am not wrong you have to go out through the open window in the corridor which you'll find near that old woman's room. :D

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
ya from there u need to jump your way down. Get ready many enimies will come in a car :D.
BTW i shot that old woman :p
..:: peace ::..
Jeba

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
Max Payne 2. I played it long ago. Finished in all difficulties in a day. It was a very small game. I uninstalled it long ago.
If ur new to gaming. u can get a lot of walkthroughs from the following
1.www.gamefaqs.com : No.1 walkthroughs site. All bigiies like gamespot have links to this site.
2. www.neoseeker.com: Another good site. It also has forums
3.Cheatbook Database 2004: The must have program for veteran as well as newbie gamers. It has cheatcodes walkthroughs for all consoles and pc. It releases update every month. It can manages screenshots and all info about games and it levels.It also has hex editor. Download it from *www.cheatbook.de/lxb2004.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom