Broken In
hie buddies
well i have sd ram 256mb and i loaded windows xp..and combo drive
well i have 20mb free will it effect my computer operations.will it slow my pc

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
techno_funky said:
by the way we do have a HARDWARE SECTION

i dont think many of the members on on to see what others sections in the forum has to offer...., the other mess(age) i saw was abt a graphics card in this section...

*img62.exs.cx/img62/9472/signiture.gif

nisman

Broken In
hi Ashish,
You Didn't Mention That The where u have the free space.
20mb IS your HardDisk Space Available or in Th ePartition This Much of Space Is Available.
if This is Your hardDisk Space Is Available, Then U Have To Free Up Some Of The Space because OS required Some Of The Space To Run Smoothly. Free Up Some Space From The Hard Disk Partition IN Which u HAve Installed your XP PRO to Aloow OS To Run Smoothly

ice

In the zone
Just close the useless applications that aren't being used, And if ur in dire need of ram,

u could
1. Defrag it, using system mechanic
2. get more ram :)

S

sunnydiv

hello this is about RAM

we need a doctor asap,

thats what came to my mind, when i rea the title

geo_cyril@yahoo.com

Right off the assembly line
what crap!!

i run xp with 64 mb.
it takes a lot of time to start... i admit
but after that its smooth

make sure u have atleast 100 MB free space on ur xp partition.

hth

[flAsh]

In the zone
Remain cool winxp pro runs nice on 128Mb and u r havin 256mb memory. morethan enough 4 normal computing and sum easy gaming.

OP
A

ashishkamat

Broken In
thz for suggestions..

thanks for sugesstions...well i have queries about mobile phone .. my handset is nokia6600.i wanted to knw everything about blue tooth ,and all other features

pradeep_chauhan

Cyborg Agent
yes it is possible to increase Vidio RAM from BIOS but the same ammount is reduced from your system RAM. This only happens in onboard vidio cards . No one can give you the exact steps as we do not know your BIOS so open BIOS (press del on startup) go to advance tab there search for vidio ram and set it accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom