Hello Anrdoid Mobile reviewers, I need your help.

shahidrajouri

Right off the assembly line
I want to buy an Android mobile. My budget is Rs. 15000. My top priorities are hd gaming, better camera, 3.5 to 4" display, best Android applications support. I have been a symbian user for a long time and never tried any Android phone. In fact I was a die hard fan of Nokia and currently owing Nokia C7. When I searched for application most of the good applications are on the Android platform. That is why I now to switch to Android. Please suggest me the best Android phone in the said range.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
I want to buy an Android mobile. My budget is Rs. 15000. My top priorities are hd gaming, better camera, 3.5 to 4" display, best Android applications support. I have been a symbian user for a long time and never tried any Android phone. In fact I was a die hard fan of Nokia and currently owing Nokia C7. When I searched for application most of the good applications are on the Android platform. That is why I now to switch to Android. Please suggest me the best Android phone in the said range.

You want to switch to Android, then you should switch with a bang... Go for the best experience in a good budget... For that, you will have to increase your budget a little bit and get pure Android... Samsung Galaxy Nexus for 19.5k... -- SAMSUNG GALAXY GOOGLE NEXUS S i9250 ANDROID 4.0 SMARTPHONE | eBay

Its in white colour, very beautiful, and the best... Its got the latest Jelly Bean 4.2 via an update recently...

This is my recommendation...

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
Desire v is crap phone.. @OP better increase ur budget upto 18-20k n get atrix 2, lava XOLO X900, or nexus...

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
-1 for Desier V.. yes.. Nexus is your best bet.. Atrix 2 is EOL, but its a solid phone. or you can check NIGHTMARE's thread, he is selling one Moto phone :)

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
^^ Thanks

OP: Hi, are you interested in Motorola Droid 3 Dual Core CPU. I have brand new one. Supported both CDMA and GSM sim cards. World Phone. Condition 10/10 plus free accessories. @13600 shipped.

It's rooted and unlocked GSM and CDMA sim works flawless + USSD will work not like other phone like Photon which does not support. And plenty ICS ROM available. My both network are working with Data not like Samsung Duo's phone which only support Data on CDMA or GSM.

OP
shahidrajouri

shahidrajouri

Right off the assembly line
Thank you all for your nice suggestions. But now I have raised my price range to 2k. Any more suggestions that better fit my requirements. And thanks NIGHTMARE bro. but now I want to have a pure Android experience and thus raised buying budget.
I came to this site just wandering on the net. Now I realize it to be one of the best tech sites on the net. Thanks admin.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Mate I think you have to check the specification of Droid 3 CPU : Dual-core 1GHz Cortex-A9; GPU: PowerVR SGX540 and its pure Android phone . There is no World phone available in India. I think you have to consider it.

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ Galaxy Nexus - Samsung Galaxy Nexus battery life fully tested, results come out disappointing [TEST] - GSMArena Blog

Top Bottom