Hi Guys,
Can you suggest me good heatsink or Processor Cooler
CPU:- AMD FX8350
Cabinet:- NZXT source 210 window
Budget:- Rs.2000-3000
Currently Using Stock Heatsink :)

rock2702

Padawan
I heard that Stock heatsink of that processor is good enough for decent overclocks.As for aftermarket coolers, you can go for Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO for around 2.5k which is a great budget air cooler and comes within your budget.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Get Deepcool Iceblade pro CPU cooler. It is available around 2.8K in theitwares.com. With that, you can overclock your processor to 4.7 to 4.9 GHz stable.

OP
Limitless

Limitless

Journeyman
Got CM hyper 212 evo and after installing the heatsink that american trends show CPU FAN Error and when I press F1 the windows boot normally how to fix cpu fan error?

quicky008

Technomancer
Got CM hyper 212 evo and after installing the heatsink that american trends show CPU FAN Error and when I press F1 the windows boot normally how to fix cpu fan error?

Have you installed the heatsink correctly?Which motherboard do you have?Make sure the fan is rotating freely and isn't being obstructed in any way.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Sorry for the off topic...
My AMD FX 8320 is not passing Prim95 even when not overclocked and it freezes and stays in that way until I restart my Rig. What might be the problem guys?
Is it normal to freeze when running Prime95?
By the way I am using Corsair H60 as my cooler... Do I have to reseat my cooler by using any TIM like Artic Silver? I am getting temps of 49c even when not overclocked...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Hmm, something must be wrong ... load default settings in bios and post the load temps - if possible create a new thread.

make sure you connected the fan on the cpu fan header of the motherboard.

OP
Limitless

Limitless

Journeyman
My temp is also changing per sec it goes 25C and jumps to 36C again 25C help me :(

Should I call cooler master support?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
25c-36c are cool temps even for idle state ... when temp the jumps occurs keep a close eye on the task manager to see if there's any app which is hogging cpu resource.

OP
Limitless

Limitless

Journeyman
But when I'm playing nfs most wanted it jumps over 60 and above

My other components are also at high temp,ventilation problem?

tubelight

Broken In
But when I'm playing nfs most wanted it jumps over 60 and above

My other components are also at high temp,ventilation problem?

Tell me something, where does the heatsink fan point? Is it towards an opening in the cabinet? My temps with the same processor and fan are at 20-24 degrees when im browsing. It doesn't cross 35 degrees when I'm playing DOTA 2.

Top Bottom