Headset for Neo V

shreeku

Broken In
Hi,

Guyz can you tell me which headset would be compatible with my Neo v phone (interested in IN-THE-EAR)

Budget would be Max 2.5k

Thanks in advance

OP
S

shreeku

Broken In
just wanted to listen to the music not that interested in Mic , but one more thing i have seen most of the headset is not compatible as NEO V is OMTP while most of the mobiles use CTIA so i wanted to know which headset would be compatible specially for listening to music. (sorry for my poor english)

Hi Guyz can u help me out!

OP
S

shreeku

Broken In
just wanted to listen to the music not that interested in Mic , but one more thing i have seen most of the headset is not compatible as NEO V is OMTP while most of the mobiles use CTIA so i wanted to know which headset would be compatible specially for listening to music. (sorry for my poor english)

Hi Guyz can u help me out!

I think no one has suggestion/ or any Idea about it!

pentiumlover

Broken In
I Had Tried EP630 , Sennheiser CX 180 Headphone , Soundmagic PL30 earlier with my Neo V .
Found only EP630 to be decent with Neo V . Tried various music players from play store also .
IMHO Neo V does not have good sound quality that is generally associated with Sony Phones . So no point buying expensive earphones .

PS : The non IEM( in box) headset of Neo V did produce better results . I tried the IEM Sony Ericsson headphones of a friend who got them with mini pro and found them to be nicer then all . Seems like there is some optimizations done by Sony .

OP
S

shreeku

Broken In
I Had Tried EP630 , Sennheiser CX 180 Headphone , Soundmagic PL30 earlier with my Neo V .
Found only EP630 to be decent with Neo V . Tried various music players from play store also .
IMHO Neo V does not have good sound quality that is generally associated with Sony Phones . So no point buying expensive earphones .

PS : The non IEM( in box) headset of Neo V did produce better results . I tried the IEM Sony Ericsson headphones of a friend who got them with mini pro and found them to be nicer then all . Seems like there is some optimizations done by Sony .

planning to buy JBL 33 HOPE it works!

Top Bottom