Headset for HTC One V

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Hi, i have lost my headset and on lookout for a new one. Can someone suggest a good/best affordable (within 1500) headset. Iam open to buying online provide it's a trustworthy site like FK. Need a fast reply

Nerevarine

Incarnate
SoundMAGIC PL21 Headphone - SoundMAGIC: Flipkart.com

For 1.2K

Although, wait for other people to reply.. ID like you to listen to their responses as well

OP
jackal_79

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
SoundMAGIC PL21 Headphone - SoundMAGIC: Flipkart.com

For 1.2K

Although, wait for other people to reply.. ID like you to listen to their responses as well

Thanks! Got it when i searched again on tv section.But is it compatible with HTC one v? Any idea? This will be used only as a mobile headset.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
It should be, as it's manufactured for phones ..
It works fine on my Neo V.. So, I think it should work on yours as well

Empirial

Youngling
You need headphone to use with a smartphone so I'd suggest you to buy one with Mic. Look at SoundMagic MP21, Philips SHE7005 & Cowon EM1 with Mic.

OP
jackal_79

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
You need headphone to use with a smartphone so I'd suggest you to buy one with Mic. Look at SoundMagic MP21, Philips SHE7005 & Cowon EM1 with Mic.

Are these compatible with my phone model?

I found these two on ebay.
*www.ebay.in/itm/HTC-FLAT-NOODLE-TYPE-3-5MM-HEADSET-EARPHONES-HEADPHONES-FOR-ONE-X-V-S-/350708405730?pt=IN_Mobile_Accessories&hash=item51a7d995e2

and

*www.ebay.in/itm/Headphones-Headset-For-HTC-One-S-V-X-Desire-C-Z-Wildfire-Sensation-XE-XL-Titan-/350693445916?pt=IN_Mobile_Accessories&hash=item51a6f5511c

Can someone please advice on these?.Also, no warranty details provided.If these are ok, where can i get these with warranty?

Empirial

Youngling
There is no such thing that only HTC headphone will work with HTC phones. I forgot the term but there are two types of 3.5mm port used in phones. One is in iPhone & now used in almost all android phones & other one in Nokia symbian & windows phones. So, you can use SM MP21, Philips SHE7005 & Cowon EM1 or any iPhone compatible headphones with your One V without any issue & they will sound much better then those crap HTC headphones.

Empirial

Youngling
^ There are some samsung headphones that refused to work with my neo v.. so oP is right

Yup, few older samsung phones like galaxy 3 gt5801 uses nokia type jack but newer phones like one v etc works with iphone compatible headsets.

BTW you can try using a nokia headset with One V. If it works then iPhone compatible headsets will not work with One V.

Last edited:
OP
jackal_79

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Yup, few older samsung phones like galaxy 3 gt5801 uses nokia type jack but newer phones like one v etc works with iphone compatible headsets.

BTW you can try using a nokia headset with One V. If it works then iPhone compatible headsets will not work with One V.

Well, already done that. I have an old but in good condition Nokia n79 with me. I tried its headset on one v. It fits in but doesn't work properly. Sound is low that you actually feel that the caller is miles away.

OP
jackal_79

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Hi, I would like to re open this thread as my second HTC headset that I bought almost 3 months back is also having same issue of only one earpiece working. Now iam again in the market for a headset. Same budget but I would like to go for a non HTC headset.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Thanks! Got it when i searched again on tv section.But is it compatible with HTC one v? Any idea? This will be used only as a mobile headset.

PL21 doesn't have inbuilt mic....but is fully compatible with HTC One V
in fact 3.5mm jack is what u shud look for

Empirial

Youngling
Check this : Philips - In-Ear Headphones Black - SHE7005/00 - Earbud - Headphones - Sound and vision

Buy here : Philips Headphone-SHE7005-Black-Compact Fit-Bass Sound-Anti Tangle Slider-1.2m L | eBay

OP
jackal_79

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Check this : Philips - In-Ear Headphones Black - SHE7005/00 - Earbud - Headphones - Sound and vision

Buy here : Philips Headphone-SHE7005-Black-Compact Fit-Bass Sound-Anti Tangle Slider-1.2m L | eBay

Hi thanks for the link. Is there anywhere else I can get it? I don't want to buy from eBay. It is not listed in fk.

Top Bottom