Headset for HTC One V

Empirial

Youngling
Hi thanks for the link. Is there anywhere else I can get it? I don't want to buy from eBay. It is not listed in fk.

Don't worry, choose COD as payment option :)

Or Buy from Here : *www.tradus.com/philips-she7005-ear-headset/p/ELAMHE4YAROJFRXJ

Last edited:
OP
jackal_79

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Don't worry, choose COD as payment option :)

Or Buy from Here : Buy Online Philips SHE7005 In-the-ear Headset. Shop from tradus.com ELAMHE4YAROJFRXJ

OK.Thanks.Will try either of these.Also, does it come with warranty? And i can use it for listening to FM and music also, right?

Empirial

Youngling
OK.Thanks.Will try either of these.Also, does it come with warranty? And i can use it for listening to FM and music also, right?

Yes, both eBay Seller & Tradus is offering 1Yr MFR Warranty (Read Product Description Carefully) & yes you will be able to listen to Music, FM. Also, some Philips Headphones require burn-in so don't worry if they sound muddy out of the box. Just keep using them everyday & after a week or two, once the drivers open up, they'll sound better. BTW do post a review in "Review" section :)

abhilashthobias

Journeyman
get the logitech ue350vi, got it for Rs1900 from ebay...but u will not get it at the same price on any other website as its mrp around Rs4000.

Original Logitech Ultimate Ears UE350vi High Bass Earphones Remote Control & MIC | eBay

OP
jackal_79

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
get the logitech ue350vi, got it for Rs1900 from ebay...but u will not get it at the same price on any other website as its mrp around Rs4000.

Original Logitech Ultimate Ears UE350vi High Bass Earphones Remote Control & MIC | eBay

This is unavailable in ebay.

Top Bottom