Headset around 1.5 k Urgent

dreamchaser

Broken In
Hi everybody...
I am looking for a good headset for my mobile. I am currently using creative EP 630 ( :| the left side is not working now ) . Budget is around 1.5 k. wont mind to extend it till 2k for the best one. I did some research and found many is opting for cowan em1 for my budget. Honestly i have not heard of that brand ( may be i am too dumb) . Preferably i am looking for headset with mic so that i could use them for calling purpose too. I am a crazy music lover and love all kinds of music ( mostly Tamil though) . I love watching movies in my mobile, so i want the sound quality to be good ( wont mind even if it is great :razz: ) . And too tell me from which site should i be buying it ( These days i go for internet shopping even for soaps and shampoos :| phew.. )

Thanks everyone in advance ( I know u guys will definitely help me to buy the best :D )

- - - Updated - - -

Anybody ????:-(

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=139494]powerhoney[/MENTION]: (

Last edited:

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Cowon Em1 from proaudio home
Cowon EM1 In-Ear Headphone with Mic and Remote

or the best option around 2k
Tpeos D300 [Rich]
Buy T-PEOS D-300 (Rich 200) Earphone - Black $32.50

Tpeos D200R
Buy T-PEOS D-200R Earphone $34.50

T peos Tank- not sure of mic Hifinage page says mic but its out of stock there.
Buy T-PEOS Tank Earphone - Black $29.50

Fidue A31S - Above budget
Buy Fidue A31S In-Ear Earphones w/ In-Line Microphone & Remote $39.50

For new registration you will get 100 points & redeeming it you will get US $2 Discount + Apply Facebook Fan Discount Coupon of 5%

Best of Luck with Customs ;). They value the product as $20 & mark it as Gift OR Sample depending upon Shipping carrier.

Last edited:

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Personally, I have no experience using IEMs with mic so I don't know much on that front...

That being said, if you can skip the mic, have a look at the Signature Acoustics C-12... They are a tad over your budget and don't come with a mic but they will transport your aural experience to a whole new level... :)

If the mic is an absolute necessity, you can go for the Cowon EM1 with mic... :) It will be within your budget as well as give you a good build quality!!! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw, [MENTION=82407]sandynator[/MENTION] 's suggestions are better if you are okay with importing... :)

silverlight4

Broken In
Just ordered Signature Acoustics C-12 @2500 from Signature Acoustics Elements C 12 Wooden Iems FOR MP3 Players Audiophile Grade | eBay

Excited about how they will sound, will write a review as soon as I get them :)

Top Bottom