Status
Not open for further replies.

VD17

Journeyman
I'm using Philips... SHP-805

*img.kasa.cz/eukasa_pl-foto/270/product_19575.jpg

amazing clarity... very good bass..
1200 bucks are a real bargain for this one...

if you have more cash, i think you can get higher Sony (altho i dont know if they have introduced high-end headphones here) or Sennheisers... i saw a couple of sennheisers in bangalore's music world...

Mangal Pandey

Journeyman
Hey try Bose they are ultimate.
but they cost you in astronomical figures. but1 thing is 4 sure, u won't repent buying them. never in ur life.
I have bought one from ebay for 13000/- bux.

hash!!

________
sh!tttt... those r kicka$$ headphones bro... the philips ones i mean... i got a pair of philips headphones(shp2000), they sound awesome, but i can imagine how cool those might be... :)
lolz... those look pretty damn slick as well... lolz...
gettin back, well, philips, sony, till an extent, pioneer, are good for us budget ppl... dunno where u can find pioneer headphones tho.... and then theres bose, sennheiser, harman-kardon, grado, etc etc etc... yeaa... they're sh!t expensive... till then, im happy wid my philips experience... :D

K

krazyfrog

Sennheiser has launched its complete range in India. You can check out this page for an idea about their prices:*search.ebay.in/sennheiser_Head-Phones-Head-Sets_W0QQfromZR4QQsacatZ40135QQssPageNameZWLRS

SONY, BOSE and PHILIPS are CRAP

Do not buy anything other than Sennheiser. Everything else is Crap. BOSE, Philips, Sony DO NOT MAKE GOOD HEADPHONES. Try the Sennheiser PX100. The sound is just too good for Rs 3000. If your budget is higher, go for Shure E2C or E4C. (7000 and 15000 respectively) And by the way, what is DIGITAL SOUND from headphones? !! :) ROFL

hash!!

________
Re: SONY, BOSE and PHILIPS are CRAP

bhanja_Trinanjan said:
Everything else is Crap. BOSE, Philips, Sony DO NOT MAKE GOOD HEADPHONES. Try the Sennheiser PX100. The sound is just too good for Rs 3000. If your budget is higher, go for Shure E2C or E4C. (7000 and 15000 respectively)
well, i totally disagree... bose is one of the pioneers of great sound, the first time i heard about sennheiser wuz a couple of months back... dunno how long they've been here... and im not completely ignorant about audio... u can classify intex as crap, but sony, philips etc..., they're are cool stuff... atleast for us small-time budget buyers... :p
7-15k for headphones? gimme a break... i'd rather buy a cool 5.1... or buy a decoder and hook it up to my 5.1...
theres alwayz a range for stuff, and if this dude had a budget of 7-15k, he would've probably known what to buy... :p

Re: SONY, BOSE and PHILIPS are CRAP

hash!! said:
well, i totally disagree... bose is one of the pioneers of great sound, the first time i heard about sennheiser wuz a couple of months back... dunno how long they've been here... and im not completely ignorant about audio... u can classify intex as crap, but sony, philips etc..., they're are cool stuff... atleast for us small-time budget buyers... :p
7-15k for headphones? gimme a break... i'd rather buy a cool 5.1... or buy a decoder and hook it up to my 5.1...
theres alwayz a range for stuff, and if this dude had a budget of 7-15k, he would've probably known what to buy... :p

bose is one of the pioneers of great sound --- according to Bose-o-philes.... a breed distinct from audiophiles

repeat once again.... Most people don't know what good sound really is... most equate good sound to slow, boomy bass, DSP, equalizers

From the perspective of an audiophile... Sony, Philips and Bose are crap..

Read What-Hifi and visit some forums (avsforums for example) .... Listen to some good systems...

Then come back and curse me if you still feel that Sony is good.

Try the Sennheiser PX100 once.... you will surely like the experience...

Bose = Marketing hype...
Better profits through marketing

And not

Better sound through research

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom