Headphones, earphones news and discussion thread

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Perhaps it's a headphone specific issue, I used my office platronics c320m for divinity original sin 2 coop, worked fine.
I don't think so, I still use the USB headphones while playing games. Its only for these two I had to Switch to 3.5mm headphones.

K_akash_i

Journeyman
hey can anyone suggest a good headphone/earphone/iem under 2k ?(couldnt salvage 3500 for moondrop ssp/ssr) .something that would last long would be nice as i can try out more when my next gig payments come(i use headphones in a rough manner,so i may break the fragile like ones):}, "blon bl-03" was my initial plan but i have seen people commenting the shells would easily come off , i'm not much into on ear or over ear but still i have shortlisted 2 headphones
one audio pro a-10 (dont know much except i heard its quite bang for the buck ,would it last long?(probably a subjective))
senheiser hd 206(senheiser has a along warranty scheme ,thats all i know)
next one i looked up was kz dq6 (but i heard the bass is very tight(i hope it means bass isnt that good/is very short))

Last edited:

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
hey can anyone suggest a good headphone/earphone/iem under 2k ?(couldnt salvage 3500 for moondrop ssp/ssr) .something that would last long would be nice as i can try out more when my next gig payments come(i use headphones in a rough manner,so i may break the fragile like ones):}, "blon bl-03" was my initial plan but i have seen people commenting the shells would easily come off , i'm not much into on ear or over ear but still i have shortlisted 2 headphones

next one i looked up was kz dq6 (but i heard the bass is very tight(i hope it means bass isnt that good/is very short))

these ones are nice near to reference headphones for under 2k categories.

*www.amazon.in/Sennheiser-HD-206-50...22&hvtargid=pla-350711644278&ext_vrnc=hi&th=1

————————-

these one below are good iem

*www.headphonezone.in/collections/b.../products/kz-zsn-pro-x?variant=32879936503871

————————-

this one below has electrostatic drivers so will feature crisp highs, and a dynamic one also.

*www.headphonezone.in/collections/best-earphones-under-rs-2000/products/cca-nra

————————-

if you like exaggerated bass then sony xb450 are great choice too

Last edited:

K_akash_i

Journeyman
these ones are nice near to reference headphones for under 2k categories.

*www.amazon.in/Sennheiser-HD-206-50...22&hvtargid=pla-350711644278&ext_vrnc=hi&th=1

————————-

these one below are good iem

*www.headphonezone.in/collections/b.../products/kz-zsn-pro-x?variant=32879936503871

————————-

this one below has electrostatic drivers so will feature crisp highs, and a dynamic one also.

*www.headphonezone.in/collections/best-earphones-under-rs-2000/products/cca-nra

————————-

if you like exaggerated bass then sony xb450 are great choice too
ah , thank you .i guess zsn pro x is probably my safe jump from the broken jbl c50hi:}

TheSloth

The Slowest One
ah , thank you .i guess zsn pro x is probably my safe jump from the broken jbl c50hi:}
If you purchased it and dont mind few questions. How's your experience with this KZ? Are these comfortable for long(>45mins) usage? How comfortable they are for normal usage(20-45mins)?

K_akash_i

Journeyman
If you purchased it and dont mind few questions. How's your experience with this KZ? Are these comfortable for long(>45mins) usage? How comfortable they are for normal usage(20-45mins)?
ah i havent yet. will be happy to share once i buy them or any other ones.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I once had KZ Ate, they were an upgrade over soundmagic es18 but after I got E10c, i never bought any other earphone model.

Yes they are comfortable, but over the ear design is just complicated for no reason.

OrrBitt

Broken In
I bought the Boat Rockerz 255 Pro Plus bluetooth earphones about a month ago. I don't use them much and I need to charge them only about once a week.

A few days ago, I noticed that the earphones battery was discharging too quickly. One day, at night, when I switched off the earphones, the battery was at 50%, the next day, when I tried turning it on, it wouldn't start and I had to connect the charger for two or three minutes after which the battery reached 10%.

Earlier, I used to charge the earphones with the small charging cable provided by Boat. Before the present problem started, I had charged the earphones using a Samsung cable.

Thinking there's a problem with the battery, I made a warranty request on the Boat site. Then I charged the earphones using the cable provided by Boat, and yesterday night, when I switched it off, it was at 100% battery, and this morning, when I turned it on, it was at 90%, and I've been using it for more than an hour now and the battery is still at 90%.

Can a charging cable cause such a problem? I use the Samsung cable regularly and it works. Boat itself, on its site, only recommends, but does not insist, on using the cable provided by them.

Top Bottom